Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Mitt is Worried About Looking Presidential
TOPIC: Mitt_is_Worried_About_Looking_Presidential
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
"And-- and there's-- I was asked to go on Saturday Night Live. I-- I did not do that in part because you-- you wanna show that you're fun and you're a good person, but you don't wanna-- you-- you also wanna be presidential. And Saturday Night Live has the potential of-- of looking slapstick and not-- and not presidential."

Any more than your incompetent campaign? Not possible, go on SNL.....

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
CNN's Soledad O'Brien intensely grilled senior campaign adviser Bay Buchanan on a number of controversial statements made by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

The CNN host went on to say that according to New York Times columnist David Brooks, "The people who receive the disproportionate share of government spending are not big-government lovers. They are Republicans. They are senior citizens. They are white men with high school degrees."

O'Brien wondered, "So essentially, didn't Mitt Romney, in these leaked tapes, really bash his own voters? Those are the people who are voting for Mitt Romney...Aren't the people who he is bashing to these wealthy donors -- these are Republicans...white men with high school diplomas -- these very people were the people who were going to vote for him, and now you have a major problem."

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8253 posts)
Jon Stewart is better, he has the balls to make fun of Obama, and he is a liberal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Is SNL shown in all 57 states?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2434 posts)
"And-- and there's-- I was asked to go on Saturday Night Live. I-- I did not do that in part because you-- you wanna show that you're fun and you're a good person, but you don't wanna-- you-- you also wanna be presidential. And Saturday Night Live has the potential of-- of looking slapstick and not-- and not presidential."

Any more than your incompetent campaign? Not possible, go on SNL.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Mitt is Worried About Looking Presidential
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.