Minor Misdemeanors : Swingers Discussion 78638
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMinor Misdemeanors
TOPIC: Minor Misdemeanors
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh and the enviroment is my business so I guess I am ecology smart as well.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Poly smart is one thing but, rediculas as this Idea is, it is just plain stupid. Your not stupid are you. I dont think so. Having babies to increase your welfare check is selfish, and stupid, but dems wont come out and say it. So they used the ecology to cover their true intentions here to limit the out put of single mothers on the welfare rolls.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Conservatives are all ways bitching about Welfare babies and Liberals attack them for that. But Liberals are hiding their true feelings this is their way of taking the problem on, using the ecology as an excuse.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
well, maybe these liberals that did this study could be poster children for after birth abortions. Angel, since you hate humans so much... why not off yourself and save me from having to read your stupidity.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Libtards with their penchant for baby killing and desire for homo sex are doing all they can to eliminate possible libtard offspring. We'll just make it easier fro them.

wow, u are on fire today!!! lol

homo sex has such a negative connotation when u type it, lol. btw, if there are two fine females going at it, it's still called homo sex right??

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Well to all that believe that this person should not be here and that pesron should not be here ...tell you what jump off a skyscraper and save the rest of us the money.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Why do people, who mostly reside on the Left, talk about being good humanitarians out of one side of their mouth and then talk about reducing the number of kids out of the other? Some Liberals are scary...........the rest are mostly scared of everything.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
There is too many people in the world already anyways.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Minor Misdemeanors