Minnesota's Michele Bachmann and the Emerging Tea Party Theocracy : Swingers Discussion 183476
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMinnesota's Michele Bachmann and the Emerging Tea Party Theocracy
TOPIC: Minnesota's Michele Bachmann and the Emerging Tea Party Theocracy
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 630   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Freedom fighters of democracy will maintain perpetual vigilance regarding the voice of America's Tea Party Taliban Caucus Leader.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
HFT we actually agree on something. And even though I vote Republican (usually), I am no Bachman fan. Not even close. So okay, a point for Pelosi, but that doesn't mean I have to like her in general.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
This coming from a fat head Liberal that wants a handout.....GET a job & pay your OWN taxes & see how you think then......

Winterville NC

Username hidden
(573 posts)
Republic-con Party~Tea Party Caucus Leader Alert! [Get the GOPoop from Lake Elmo, home of America's Welfare Queen]

It took Nancy Pelosi just two words on Wednesday to take Michele Bachmann down a notch.

The House minority leader was asked during a press conference what she thought of Bachmann's intense denunciation earlier in the day of the Supreme Court's historic rulings in favor of gay marriage. She replied with a shrug:

"Who cares?"

Bachmann, whose staunch opposition to gay marriage is long and storied, had insisted in a written statement Wednesday morning that, "Marriage was created by the hand of God. No man, not even a Supreme Court, can undo what a holy God has instituted." She would resume that line of attack later during a press conference, calling the Court's decisions an affront to the Constitution, and to "the foundational unit of our society, which is marriage."

Pelosi's economical dismissal was received with laughs from her Democratic colleagues. It doubtless was not received so well by Bachmann, whose star has dimmed considerably of late: two summers ago, the Minnesota congresswoman was in the thick of the Republican Party's presidential primary, but now she finds herself serving out the remainder of her final term in Congress.

{Fin's Up For Nancy Pelosi's bitch slap on the Republic-con Party Welfare Queen}

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
She must wear Mormon undergarments, endorsed by garment weavers from planet Kolob.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
She's a "fruit fly", which clearly accounts for her homophobia, and quite probably mentally ill. She is far less complicated than most people think

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Shit. My memory is going fast. In another thread I recalled that I had taken issue with ZZ over his comments about a woman's physique. It appears that LQQ was actually the person I called out, even though ZZ was involved. It sucks when you can't even remember such recent stuff.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
Crazy! Why?

Oh, Michele. If only you could have waited a few more days, you may have gotten a movie deal. Instead, it's just another one of your wacky foreign policy statements:

Why would you normalize trading with a country that sponsors terror? There’s reports that have come out that Cuba has been working with another terrorist organization called Hezbollah. And Hezbollah is potentially looking at wanting to be part of missile sites in Iran and, of course, when you’re 90 miles offshore from Florida, you don’t want to entertain the prospect of hosting bases or sites where Hezbollah could have training camps or perhaps have missile sites or weapons sites in Cuba. This would be foolish.

Wow, excellent point. Except, of course, for the part about it not being true.

In Bachmann's defense, she did hear about it somewhere—perhaps from the same source who warned her about the dangers of the HPV vaccine—and when that 3AM phone call comes, a president must be ready to act on ... uh ... internet rumors and stuff.

As her popularity with voters sinks to the bottom in the straw polls, her Tea Party base could be shifting to another candidate--Godfather Ali Babba-Cain.

Read about it in the newest Tea Party drama segment in these forums.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
WASHINGTON -- Ed Rollins, the former campaign manager for Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), strongly criticized the presidential candidate's comments earlier this week that a vaccine once mandated by Texas Gov. Rick Perry might cause "mental retardation" in children.

"She made a mistake. The quicker she admits she made a mistake and moves on, the better she is," Rollins said in an interview on MSNBC on Wednesday.

"Ms. Bachmann's an emotional person who basically has great feeling for people. I think that's what she was trying to project. Obviously it would have been better if she had stayed on the issue," he said.

{OP comment: Asking Bachmann to stay on topic is like asking a fly to quit buzzing you at an outdoor food fare}

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
It's so nice to have you here. Your masculinity attracts the unseeable obsessive/compulsive cock hounds of the Boehner Boys Choir, and the Fabulous Fellatio Tea Bugger Trio.

Cock hounds of the Bachmann Clinic support your cause.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 630   End
TOPIC: Minnesota's Michele Bachmann and the Emerging Tea Party Theocracy