Minimum wage, it's your fault : Swingers Discussion 2184331051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMinimum wage, it's your fault
TOPIC: Minimum wage, it's your fault
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good:

Do you not blame the contractor for building a home on a poorly poured foundation?

Our children are the foundation of our nation, they are the future which we build our nations future upon. When there is a failing in the education of the children, there ought to be blame placed and action taken to rectify the damage done.

We all use our experiences to support our arguments and points of view. Both of my parents never attended college, but knew only that it had long become the new minimum to have a good chance at a successful life.

Neither had the mind to nor knew where to start, to prepare my sisters and I for college. That was why I was the prototype, the first and as with most first attempts and failure.

Each time, we failed better. I have three sisters, all younger than I. Each successive sister has chosen a career path superior than the last as they learned for the mistakes of each one of us before them.

This ought not have happened. The high school ought to have prepared all of its students for choosing careers, even if the students were planing to skip college and enter the labor force.

As it stands now, I would reject money given to me for college to repair the damage done as I do not have a clear career path laid out. Without a strong background in math, most every career which interest me is closed to me. Nothing that can be done about that until my math skills improve to a college level algebra II (grade 3.8 or better.)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
I said "blame", not "complain".

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

You say that my statements regarding my education which wasn't of a high enough quality are me complaining?

Education is the foundation a house is built upon. If it is built weak, you have a house which isn't safe to live when the foundation fails.

You and your parents were the contractors who were to pour a sound foundation; don't like being told you poured a unsound foundation? Then take the criticism as a lesson learned to do a better job and fix the education system. Because I must pay out of my pocket to relay this foundation.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
"Waist of time. "

I did not know what this meant. But in the neck of time, I figured it out.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" You are a compulsive liar. You are a sick person and you need help. "

It's all about the attention. I don't know why you all can't see it.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
If your reports are anything like what you write on here; all they are, are nothing but non sense. Up until now you have stated over and over about how such a valuable employee you are and how your boss gives you nothing but high marks. Again a complete reversal. You lie. You are a compulsive liar. You are a sick person and you need help.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Good:

"Do your job as instructed and let others do theirs as they were instructed. Based on what you've written in the past, I'm surprised you still have your job."

oh the irony.

On paper (official instructions) I am to report every discrpency, even if I think it is a issue or how issues maybe improved upon.

My immediate supervisor doesn't want to do his job. He screws the female employees who are given "special favors" When he does the night shift, he tells the employees that there will be no reporting for the night. (hourly calls to ensure we are awake.) and then when we need him (like we see a thief) he doesn't respond.

One hand doesn't know what the other one is doing. If I do not file the reports and something happens, I would rightfully be terminated as writing up these reports are the official responsibility of the job, as directed by the owner of the company.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
“Minimum wage, it's your fault.”

Fault? You blame others for things you don’t like or understand.

“I filed[sic] in my career due to a number of problems which were related to a failure to educate me.”

Failure to educate you? You blame others for things only you can correct.

From another thread: “I just got my ass chewed out again for writing reports which were too detailed. Why? Because my superiors actually have to do their jobs when I file the reports.”

Got your ass chewed out again? Your superiors have told you your reports were too detailed, yet you continue to do it. You blame others for your actions.

I'm not going to waste my time discussing cases of employees who thought they knew more than the person supervising them, and created very expensive, very unnecessary issues for the employer and the customer by deviating from what they were instructed to do.

Do your job as instructed and let others do theirs as they were instructed. Based on what you've written in the past, I'm surprised you still have your job.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"In all honesty- I believe you have a condition, which, based on your previous posts, has been misdiagnosed. Just my opinion."

Condition?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Again, TMI. You really need to work on that. Realize it or not, your posts "ask" for sympathy.

In all honesty- I believe you have a condition, which, based on your previous posts, has been misdiagnosed. Just my opinion.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 81   End
TOPIC: Minimum wage, it's your fault