Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Minimum wage, it's your fault
TOPIC: Minimum wage, it's your fault
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

Those jobs that the illegals do are jobs which have not paid good wages sense I was in dippers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
"Somebody better break that news to North Korea, Iran, the Palestinians...."

Indeed; we can be more like those countries, resisting the advance of civilization; or we can actually leave the world a better place than we found it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Never said anything about killing anyone. That is what you want to see happen not me. You just ignore the facts all you want.You will be the one to suffer.You will be the one stuck in a low paying job. You will be the one competing with a work force that has to many workers for the jobs that are available.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"This planet is globalizing, either you get on board with this change, or you will be left in the past as a bad reminder of a bad time in human history and an obstruction to the progress and betterment of human civilization."

Somebody better break that news to North Korea, Iran, the Palestinians....

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert, how do we not care about our fellow people. We want to rid the country of illegals. That will free up jobs and push up the pay rate. It will also increase the tax base which would allow the government to take care of YOU as you want it to. it would also free up money that is spent on taking care of the illegals to be used on Vets like your father who you say needs help and the rest of the Vets returning who need help. "

Keep telling yourself that, I am sure it makes sense in your mind. Exiling and then killing those who they couldn't get rid of didn't work out so well for the Nazi's and that is the mentality expressed by demanding we remove 11 million illegal aliens.

Don't like this fact? Tough. It is the same mentality.

This planet is globalizing, either you get on board with this change, or you will be left in the past as a bad reminder of a bad time in human history and an obstruction to the progress and betterment of human civilization.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Robert, how do we not care about our fellow people. We want to rid the country of illegals. That will free up jobs and push up the pay rate. It will also increase the tax base which would allow the government to take care of YOU as you want it to. it would also free up money that is spent on taking care of the illegals to be used on Vets like your father who you say needs help and the rest of the Vets returning who need help.

I want to say to you, Help yourself, so you can help someone else. James Brown

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Big:

I will listen and learn from people who choose to actually care about their common man. People who have chosen to put humanity before greed. Those who like you worship at the alter of greed, ignorance and anger are pitied by those who I listen and learn from.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
no matter what is wrong with you or who fault it is ,at some time in your life you need to say to your self.it up to me to fix whatever it is that is wrong whit me.its your responabilty to do what needs to be done.you have to figuer that out what is wrong with you.nobody can do it for you.people on here have gave you a lot of information,what you do with it is your prolbem,so far you have rejected everthing.get your head out of your ass and think.shut the fuck once while and just listern and learn.you don't have to have a post for every threade.read and learn...........BS..my last post to robert

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Good, Robert lacks the drive to better himself. If he did he would be out working doing what he needed to do to get himself ahead in this world. I know several people around his age that are going to school and working a couple of jobs to pay for school and a place to live. He is happy living in his parents basement and getting by. If not he would go out and maybe break a sweat and work for a living.But he was raised to use his brain and not his hands.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Just because part of the foundation is not correct does not mean the entire foundation is bad.

Just because part of the foundation is bad doesn't mean the entire building is bad. The rest of the foundation will support the building.

During the course of a day, about 10% of what I do is related to the "foundation" of my formal education. The other 90% was self taught.

Good luck with the algebra.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
TOPIC: Minimum wage, it's your fault