Minimum wage, it's your fault : Swingers Discussion 218433
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMinimum wage, it's your fault
TOPIC: Minimum wage, it's your fault
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
The right on these forums love to tout how they quit school and worked hard for what they have. Guess what? Your hard work was your fault. You had no choice because you were ignorant and chose the life of ignorance. Get over the fact that you were forced to work hard your entire life.

Some on the right weren't so unintelligent and went to school, graduated and went to work... Sometimes working just as hard as those without an education. Congrats, but you are still ignorant... Just a little more intelligent.

Both sides use the philosophy that those making minimum wage are useless trash. That you must work harder to get better pay. Obviouslly you haven't worked minimum wage jobs in the last few years, because your employer doesn't reward hard work, they reward no one.

Promotions are granted to those with an edication such as business managment. You will not see a clerk in walmart become a manager without a college degree, not in the US.

Start your own business? Most startups don't last two years, of those that do, half don't survive five years.

So saving up some 10,000 USD over ten years to open your own business which everyone else is paying their workers minimum wage to do, is a big investment and ahit money to start a business with.

Now it might just be me, but would you grant a minimum wage employee of someone else a 30,000 loan to start a business? I thought not.

Now the meat and patatos. Minimum wage employees with kids are subsadized workers. They are paid some money by the government, money taken from your pockets so that the other businessman can pay his employees the legal minimum.

Wait, I thought that you are suppose to work hard for a good pay? But to bust walls, rebuild homes, you are being paid minimum wage? Where is the pay in that?

This doesn't include the lack of medical, the damage to your body over time and how it becomes worst as old man time catches up to you.

So I ask you why do you expect people to work hard when all working hard gets you is more work for minimum wage.

It seems to me that the only people working hard are the employees and not the employers who are given a cheap work force by the government who must tax everyone to subsadize that work force.

Yep, it seems like minimum wage isn't the workers fault, it is your fault. The people who protect the mentality of beating your employees up to get more work out of them and the un-fullfilled promise of better pay which doesn't come.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO I hope those angry hungry mobs are ready for what they will get from us??? i SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!!!! Oh we run our own business plus Im getting ready to go back to work now that its off the ground,,Something you have no clue about Robert,,,Its called real work..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5105 posts)
Good:

I wouldn't know. I was too busy trying to catch up to my fellow students and when I did get some down time... I had lost most of my social interaction skills necessary to not think critically. (the down side to applying ones self to study and not goofing off.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Robert- my school was an average size for a HS in MN. Turns out my actual class size was 487. Hell, until I looked at the link below, I didn't even know there were HS classes in the 1,000 student range.

Must have been a lot more boobies to drool over in those schools.

nces.ed . gov/pubs2001/overview/table05.asp

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Just:

"Mark I do not predict anything, All though I did say Glenn Beck was not going to leave the media? He is now in Dallas Tx. running one of the biggest news networks ehh? And its getting bigger everyday, Oh he even had Rand Paul on lastnight, I guess I was right huh? Just sayin."

Really? He is running it?

You want to know who else loved seeing radicals attack the very people who were trying to help the people of a nation which were left to fend for themselves? The Romans.

The Romans also had endless war, thought that they had endless hordes of their own making.

Oh an the Romans also outsourced everything because it was cheaper to make someplace else, spent more on defense than on infrastructural and generally fell when they were the worlds last remaining super power.

" As for poor Robert,,Well ya know. As for the Idiot kool-aid drinkers? Uhh You cannot tell me these Greedy America destroying Libs do not love his kind???? please!!! "

We aren't the ones taking your money. The employer paying minimum wage and generally degrading society to the point of where it breaks. We are however the ones standing between the righties and angry mobs with pitch forks.

So I would be careful of how you insult us... At some point we will step aside and let the angry mob have at you... As those of you who survive are lead into exile, we will tell you we warned you. I know I will.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Mark I do not predict anything, All though I did say Glenn Beck was not going to leave the media? He is now in Dallas Tx. running one of the biggest news networks ehh? And its getting bigger everyday, Oh he even had Rand Paul on lastnight, I guess I was right huh? Just sayin. As for poor Robert,,Well ya know. As for the Idiot kool-aid drinkers? Uhh You cannot tell me these Greedy America destroying Libs do not love his kind???? please!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5105 posts)
Robert fixed rate 20 year loan. Still I knew what I could really afford and used less than what I was approved for.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
NK:

That must be why it snowed here last night.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Well, well, well. MC finally wrote something we can all agree with...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Mickey: I caution you to not predict. You do not have a good track record. Just saying.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Wow Robert your just like Geroge Soros, hes a Jew but when time came he lied about that to keep his ass alive, helped round up his own people the JEWS To be kiiled in the chamber, Today is diferent,,Go ahead keep up the work for OBAMASS,,I garantee you if he would ever take us over, WHICH UHHH HE WILL NEVER, You and those like you are the first ones that will get fucked hard!!!! keep drinking that Kool -Aid

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
TOPIC: Minimum wage, it's your fault