Merry Mayan Christmas : Swingers Discussion 213817
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMerry Mayan Christmas
TOPIC: Merry Mayan Christmas
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
The sun is going down in the northern hemisphere, and that signals the end of the Apocalypso, the last day of the Mayan calendar. Some pirates are already sipping Captain Morgan's spiced rum and strumming guitars in preparation for a Caribbean-style Christmas weekend.

I don't know where I'm gonna go if the volcano blows sometime between 9pm and midnight. Don't wanna land in no Three Mile Island nuclear waste dump. My lady dislikes dancing on nuclear radiation waste.

What about you and your woman?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
My Ultralight Android Edge has been disappointing me the last few days. It was an early Holiday Season gift, and downloading the mobile apps seems to cause it to shut down. I have a contact in Sedona, Arizona who informs us that the Hopi's there are anticipating the new dimension of synchronizing their life with the nuclear time clock in the Colorado Rockies.

Be sure to welcome your Hopi acquaintances to 21st Century technology.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
I'm with VaBeach all the way on this. Past differences are just that -- differences. We all see things differently, and the challenge is to use the various perspectives at our disposal, to make more informed decisions.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'll put all of our past issues aside and wish you and yours a Merry Christmas too, Z.

All the best to everyone. And I mean *everyone*.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
The sun is going down in the northern hemisphere, and that signals the end of the Apocalypso, the last day of the Mayan calendar. Some pirates are already sipping Captain Morgan's spiced rum and strumming guitars in preparation for a Caribbean-style Christmas weekend.

I don't know where I'm gonna go if the volcano blows sometime between 9pm and midnight. Don't wanna land in no Three Mile Island nuclear waste dump. My lady dislikes dancing on nuclear radiation waste.

What about you and your woman?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Merry Mayan Christmas