FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Memorial day
TOPIC: Memorial_day
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 21 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
Went to the VFW last night, Spoke with veterans I have not met yet from WWII and Korea and the Nam. All we talked about were those they and I knew who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And no matter which war we talked about it was the same some things never change they were the Johns,Jims, Brians ect. The ball players and boxers and High school wrestling champs, just great guys who the target of the so called enemy. We laughed and some cried we drank beer and talked some more. I had a great time and learned no matter the war they are all the same they were Americans who laid down their lives for this nation may they all rest in peace. And may we never forget the sacrifices they made.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 21 of 21
TOPIC: Memorial day
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.