Memorial day : Swingers Discussion 798251011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMemorial day
TOPIC: Memorial day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bob Dole was seriously wounded while leading the charge to take Hill 914. This is clearly reflected in the official records and citations that were awarded to Bob Dole and Sgt Frank Carafa. Stay off the Media Matters web blogs or other Republican hate blogs. Bob Dole, long ago signed a DD form 200, so under the Freedom of Information Act you can fill out a Standard Form 180 and obtain a copy of all the transcripts and decorations concerning Bob Dole.

I never cared much politically for the positions that Bob Dole believed in and represented. However, his service record is PUBLIC record and only the blog hater's twist and post outlandish claims of his military service. The "he said. she said" crap that these blogs use as fact are based in personal and professional bias and are NOT supported by the former War Department's and current DOD's records.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Massachusettes, in May 1630. In 1635 he moved to what is now Windsor, Connecticut,

That explains alot...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
To scottyd27

When you refer to Zazel De as a bitch, it reveals the bimbo brain you are so proud of. Whoever thinks she is 'bitching' does not comprehend the fact the Memorial Day is for remembrances of those things that were then, and now are, being experienced.

You disgraced your own honor by name calling.

LOL fuck off, You got a lot of room to talk what a dick.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
does calling in airstrikes and arty strikes qualify me to have an opinion also? My military AFSC required alot of what you mentioned.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well you want to talk about people that use thier military service in politics I"ll point out that form senator from alabama. Max clelland. He was drunk in Vietnam and blew himself up with his own gernade, but he sure plays off the hero.

Bob Dole never once said he was a hero, I've met the man several times, he's a true gentleman you might not like his politics but he's a gentleman.

Believe me Zing, none of my brothers will be happy today, we'll lift our glasses and alot of us will cry. You're dad sounds like he would've fit right in with us. What have you ever done for your country and your freedoms beside bitch?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You seem surprisingly lucent today Zang. But one question. We leave tomorrow or a few moths from now, what keeps us from having to go back in after the government collapses? I would love to hear how you peace loving liberals will get the UN and Nato to go in for us. Or maybe you would just leave it alone, and let terrorist establish a strong base close to Iran and Syria. Maybe we can just ignore them and hope that they leave us alone. That seemed to work well prior to a certain day.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
well then zing you're one fucked up bitch.

Memorial day is a day to honro the men and women that died in our countries wars since 1776. No one is forced into service in this country... unfortunately there is no draft but there damn sure should be. So you chose the abuse the military gives you, if you consider it abuse. I consider it service.

My family has given men to this country since the civil war and unless you've buried a friend that died in combat you don't get to have an opinion today.

Mrs Scotty know all my friends that will be here today, She has said "you guys are like brother", we are NOT like brothers... we ARE BROTHERS. So again refrain from bitching for one day, I'm sure you can do it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Zing,

If you want to bitch about that shit, you have 364 other days to do it. To day, I'm having several men from my old sqaudron in the first gulf war over for bbq and beer.

Today we will not be bitching, we'll be raising glasses to absent friends. Please take 24hr off your bitch fest.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
All I can say is that our men and women not only gaurd our freedoms, but all of civilization as well. I can't see the UN or NATO calling on any other military to serve as the Vanguard if there should be another conflict which threatens world peace. The Burdens are too numerous and the rewards too few, but they do it anyway. What more can you say, but THANK YOU for serving!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
You are there far away and I am here standing behind. I will hold in true regard and I wil all ways remember My freedom rests in your hands and in your heart.

It came in a telegram that you were lost I sit in my lonely room holding my bed post I don't cry for you alone, I cry for my nation for it has lost great person in you.

May heaven let you in and inbrace you for you have survived your hell and have done your time. You can rest in peace because Selfishness was not your creed.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Memorial day