Memorial day : Swingers Discussion 79825101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMemorial day
TOPIC: Memorial day
Created by: darchangel666 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to those who served. Those who stood the watch in war and peace, over here or over there. Thank you. Those in harms way hurry home. Finish the fight. Patrick pattie

Highland Springs VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
are we sure zing is not john edwards?

As a vet and from a family of vets, we remember those who did not come back from America's wars, not those that do not serve then protest. God Bless our Troops!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
bouncing bettys blow your balls off and not in a good way.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
BTW Does John Edwards really think that he can win the Presidency? I mean protest the war on Memorial Day Weekend? I think that the Dems are jumping on a very slippery log by assuming that people's dissatisfaction with Bush will automatically make their Far Left reotoric more appealing. If the Dems nominate Edwards, which I think is unlikely, they will have given the Republicans a Gift.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Wow Zango thinks that an a full scale Iraqi Civil war would stabilize the middle east and protect us from terrorist attacks! Someone call John Edwards, I think we found his new speech writer!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I don't think they were worried about a long rope... I think it was the tall tree and short rope.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Long rope hey scotty. LOL Lakota Souix here.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
My family got her shortly after the civil war started. Got off the boat and gave one son to the union army. Of course they were all horse theives and poachers that left ireland to avoid being hung.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL got you all beat My ancesters were here a lot longer. Native Americans. who gives a ratz ass. This isnt heritage day it is Memorial day a day to remember our fallen soldiers.Simple no grey area no matter your politics or heritage, show some fawkin respect.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
To all of those that have fallen in service to our country....I salute them and will always honor them.

To all those that served bravely, survived and understood that serving your country was something bigger then yourself....I thank you!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Memorial day