Meaningful work without education Prove it! : Swingers Discussion 2162861051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMeaningful work without education Prove it!
TOPIC: Meaningful work without education Prove it!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
My sister in law is a personal trainer. She has just high school and she's actually a schizophrenic who has a lot of trouble holding down a "normal" job.

She spent a considerable amount of time developing herself and building a client base. She does very very well for herself.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
My cousin, started as an Administrative Assistant at AMEX, with a GED, no college degree. He was 22, moved up the ranks, learned, got promoted to an officer after a year. Since then, he's been moving around from dept to dept, currently he's a FVP of the FX group.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
My neighbors across the street run a PODS franchise. She got some kind of meaningless 2-year degree long ago and worked as a waitress and he as a cab driver for years.

About 8 years ago they saved up enough money and bought a franchise. They have done very well for themselves.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
I started at Big lots as a part time stocker to earn a little exter xmas money, in 3 weeks I was promoted to asso. manager, 6 months later to asst manager,by the end of the 2nd year store manager. By the end of my 2nd yr as store manager my store was the number 1 store in the company both in sales and profit.

The number one key is if you make your boss look good than you look good,

Username hidden
(847 posts)
I challenge anyone who claims that they walked into their employers office without skills, education, experience, and knowing someone in the company, to label the business or type of business that they work for.

I keep hearing how you on the right (magically only the right) keep saying that you came in off the streets and worked your way up withou an education or skills. Label the industries which this is possible, or be called liar's.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: Meaningful work without education Prove it!