Meaningful work without education Prove it! : Swingers Discussion 2162861021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMeaningful work without education Prove it!
TOPIC: Meaningful work without education Prove it!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Two of the most successful people from my HS Class are millionaires without College. One guy all he wanted to do is surf. So he got a job in a very high end, men's clothing store, on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. The store did not open until 11:00am. This was only reason he took the job, so he had time to surf the morning swells of Malibu. He now owns the store and several others. And he still surfs. The other is a gal. She got her real estate training and took off from there. She quickly got her realtors license and quickly moved into the very high end sales of the SF East Bay. Where she sold multi million $ properties.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
E1 to E6 in 5 years in WHAT branch of the military?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Breed faster than you and that butterball? good god, your momma popped out 3 moochers, you idiot. I have 2 kids, a teenager, and a kid six year your junior that makes triple of you, goes to college full time and pays his bills you idiot. What a mental and physical midget.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Pay attention everybody, little Bobby pooped in his pants, and has nothing of substance to contribute, not a peep... Little dood has zero desire to, zero desire to work or advance in life.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I am largley autodidactic. I dropped out of high school in the tenth grade. worked a variety of drop out jobs, construction etc. at the age of thirty I joined the Army as military intelligence (interrogation) where i served exclusively with college graduates. we are talking about kids who were in their late teens, early twenties with multiple degrees, speaking multiple languages. within two years i was in a leadership position, in charge of people with masters degrees. in five years of service i went from E1 to E6, interrogated people you have most likely seen on CNN, briefed Generals and washington big wigs, worked hand in hand ith the CIA, FBI and other assorted Government agencies, recieved several commendations for my work, and learned fluent Persian Farsi. all with nothing more than a GED and my Interrogation certificate. intelligence isnt measured by your financial ability to attend school.

Salinas CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Party:

Because like it or not, they breed faster than you and I and I want to hold out hope that they can evolve into a human being and not remain a human ape.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Robert....none of my business, but why do you even bother with that fraud fake swinger troll? I waiting to see if "she" (Are we even sure?) would ever add ANYTHING valuable to a conversation. I concluded "she" never would, and put it on Iggy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Lol Sedu, now I know you are projecting yourself unto me. That is funny.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Please Bobby, you know nothing about sex, based on what you post, you'll lay there, like a dead fish, demanding that he/she does all the work because you aren't being paid for it!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Angry sex is the best sex.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: Meaningful work without education Prove it!