Meaningful work without education Prove it! : Swingers Discussion 2162861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMeaningful work without education Prove it!
TOPIC: Meaningful work without education Prove it!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guys don't let that slacking lazy ass get off the hook. He asked us to prove to him with names of corporations where others advanced, and we did. He's avoiding responding because he ate crow. Force feed it to him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Robert: you again show yourself to be full of shit. You have no clue as to what having a work ethic is. So you make belive what is must be. I got PFC out of Boot. L/CPL out of A School. I was selected to go to two more schools and had CPL before my first year. I got SGT. just inside of three years. The hardest part was I had to work with PVT's who like you had no concept of what putting in a days of honest work was. I did almost lose a stripe or two one day. We had an inspection coming up and we were about 15 minutes away. I was doing last minute checks when I was telling a PVT to get his shit together. He came back with the typical shit bird response that you do. All this shit does not matter. He did not quite get matter out actually. As he was bent over gasping for air. I pointed at his fire team leader and instructed him to get his shit birds equipment straight. I could see everyone looking past me, so I turned around. There was my PL, CC, BC and B. SGM walking away. They has shown up early. They came back and we passed inspection. Later in the day my PL and B. SGM came back around and told me to be more careful.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Typically with most rates on a 6 year hitch your graduate from A school PO 3rd class.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I will say that it is possible to become an E6 in 5 years... Rare, but it is possible... Such people however have no real lives... They make their career their life, they eat, drink and breath work.... and nothing else. It is typically why they are always cranky, angry and nothing salts this because they have made the point of life about that next promotion and cannot understand why no one else makes their job their lifes work.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
Do Navy nukes graduate PO 2nd or 1st Class out of A School?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Norc I take it your enlistment was a 6 year?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Well golly gee whiz Mark...you must be the employee of the month in your data entry pool huh ? You like small gotcha victories do ya? Ok...you got a bone..enjoy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Norcal...I asked because the ARMY is the ONLY branch where it is possible, short of highly unusual command decisions that almost never happens.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
PP- I was in the Army. And yes, its entirely possible to go from E1-E6 in five years. I was a VERY good interrogator.

Salinas CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
pp Well you just showed us just how poor your reading skills are. Let me pull out Norcals fourth sentence and I will put it in the middle of this page all by it's self in order to answer your question about which branch of military he served.

at the age of thirty I joined the Army as military intelligence (interrogation)

Do you see your asnwer or do you need more help?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: Meaningful work without education Prove it!