March on Washington with loaded rifles I say BRING IT ON !!! : Swingers Discussion 2216341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMarch on Washington with loaded rifles I say BRING IT ON !!!
TOPIC: March on Washington with loaded rifles I say BRING IT ON !!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
At VERY least...a bunch of convicted felons who would have to surrender their firearms upon conviction? Me? I'm hoping for a 21st century scene from the whiskey rebellion. American history shows we have to bring down the wannbe domestic terrorists down a notch every generation or so..keeps them humble

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
First if they are so stupid, they must fight the fire trust with the water hoses.

Then they will have to fight the armed police... I think there are more than 1,000 cops in DC.

After that, they have the local marines and army with their tanks and attack helicopters.

After that, the air force might be motivated enough to send a few UAV's to servery the remaining fools as they huddle together as the big evil government men beat them to death as a mercy killing.

I think it would begin and end with the fire trucks with the water cannons.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7422 posts)
ww w. salon.c om/2013/05/03/a_march_on_washington_with_loaded_rifles/

Let's do this thing...time to stop the threats and put up or shut up. I SO hope this happens...send in the fucking drones

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: March on Washington with loaded rifles I say BRING IT ON !!!