Man shot by dog : Swingers Discussion 2178471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMan shot by dog
TOPIC: Man shot by dog
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cplo:

I agree with Fjep here.

ND is negligent discharge. The term accidental discharge ought not exist.... Or should only refer to climaxing inside a women when barebacking (which I won't do as part of this lifestyle, so to those asking... The answe is NO).

In reguards to fire arms. There are no accidents, only negligence in training, experience or use. It is a deadly weapon, not the house hold vaccum sweeper.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
What's ND? Another way of saying accidental discharge?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I don't buy the story. It most likely was a ND that he blamed on the dog. Dogs do not have booger fingers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
What an idiot. Reminds me of this other idiot from a little more than a year ago.

news.blogs.cnn. com/2011/12/01/man-shot-after-dog-causes-gun-to-go-off/

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Maybe the dog had a divine premonition of the future with this gun-owner, an decided to have an intervention, realizing the mentality of his cab-mate.

It must have been a divine canine intervention therapy moment.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6820 posts)
"But according to the NRA and gun freaks, this fool should be allowed to own guns."

Nope, this idiot would according to the NRA lose his gun right because he did a irresponsible act which put not only himself into danger, but the public at large.

Sadly, they will now use double talk and make an excuse for him. At which point in time feel free to call them out and bash them.

I am all for protecting gun rights, I am part of the anti ban crowd in regards to things we can no longer ban due to the advancement of technology. (3d printers)

Criminals will obtain the guns, legal citizens ought not suffer for their actions. Doing stupid things like what this guy has done should void his 2nd amendment right as he put the public at large into danger. If he obtains weapons or make weapons on his own... Then he ought to have the charges in regards to obtaining a weapon illegally or while not legally allowed to own or possess a weapon.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
I’m neither a member of the NRA nor am I a freak, gun or otherwise but-

I believe he is irresponsible because of how the gun was stored/handled and personally I would not consider him to be one who should possess a gun. Every gun is loaded. Period.

Since the OP doesn’t state the make or country of origin of the gun I would like to say something that may explain the confusion of the presumed owner.

A .380, or more accurately a .380 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) is in fact a 9mm. I own one that was manufacture in Germany. It is stamped “9mm Kurz”. Nowhere on the gun does it say .380. “Kurz” means “short” in German. It’s a 9mm Short.

The cartridge can be referred to as: .380 ACP, 9mm Kruz, 9mm Browning, 9mm Corto, and 9×17mm. It is NOT the same as a 9mm Luger, which is what most people are thinking of when the term 9mm is used when referencing a handgun cartridge.

You can fire a .380 ACP cartridge in a 9mm Luger, but it’s not recommended. Depending on the brand of ammunition and the firearm, it may not function properly.

The gun can be referred to as 9mm.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Stupid idiot didn't know the gun was loaded. He also didn't know it was a 9mm. But according to the NRA and gun freaks, this fool should be allowed to own guns.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
irresponsibility... that is all I got to say.

The man should lose his weapon as the weapon could have just as easily shot anther person on the road than him.

I blame only the owner of the weapon, as they were transporting a loaded weapon in a unsafe manner.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
A Florida man was shot and wounded over the weekend by his dog, who walked away without charges, police said.

Gregory Dale Lanier, 35, of Frostproof, Fla., told police Saturday that he and his dog were in their truck in nearby Sebring when the dog kicked a gun that was on the truck's floor, the Highlands Tribune newspaper reported.

The gun went off, shooting Lanier in the leg, Sebring police said.

Lanier wasn't seriously injured, said Sebring Police Cmdr. Steve Carr, who actually said police didn't arrest the dog because the investigation was pending, the Tribune reported.

He also said he had never heard of a similar case.

According to the police report, Lanier said he was driving along State Road 17 North when the dog kicked "the unloaded .380 pistol." It went on to say that Lanier was "surprised" to learn not only that the gun was loaded, but also that it was actually a 9mm weapon, not a .380.

The incident is only the latest in a string of bizarre shootings in Florida. Just last week, a woman in St. Petersburg was wounded when she was shot by a friend's oven.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Man shot by dog