Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Man shot by dog
TOPIC: Man shot by dog
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
A Florida man was shot and wounded over the weekend by his dog, who walked away without charges, police said.

Gregory Dale Lanier, 35, of Frostproof, Fla., told police Saturday that he and his dog were in their truck in nearby Sebring when the dog kicked a gun that was on the truck's floor, the Highlands Tribune newspaper reported.

The gun went off, shooting Lanier in the leg, Sebring police said.

Lanier wasn't seriously injured, said Sebring Police Cmdr. Steve Carr, who actually said police didn't arrest the dog because the investigation was pending, the Tribune reported.

He also said he had never heard of a similar case.

According to the police report, Lanier said he was driving along State Road 17 North when the dog kicked "the unloaded .380 pistol." It went on to say that Lanier was "surprised" to learn not only that the gun was loaded, but also that it was actually a 9mm weapon, not a .380.

The incident is only the latest in a string of bizarre shootings in Florida. Just last week, a woman in St. Petersburg was wounded when she was shot by a friend's oven.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Dog and his owner were both card carrying NRA Members When asked about the incident, the dog stated.. I could have injured him with a hammer, shall we ban those too? The owner agreed He then took a crap on the sidewalk The dog then chastised him for it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"Little bird tells me that someone who blocked me has decided to talk crap behind my back, using the shield of me not being able to read his post"

You believe a bird? Little birds have a little bird brain. Birds have no comprehension of the sounds they mimic. Throw a towel or blanket over the bird's cage. Maybe that'll shut it up.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Nothing immature about asking anyone to copy past what I said to a person talking about be, behind my back. Unlike the individual in question, I don't want to speak behind his back.

To acomplish this level of honesty, I made the simple request that someone who can post to him, do so.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Lol. You just complained about the maturity level and then in the same breath, asked for someone to pass a note onto another indivual who has you blocked. Don't ever change. You amuse me to no end.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Little bird tells me that someone who blocked me has decided to talk crap behind my back, using the shield of me not being able to read his post. I thought this site had adults in it, not children... My mistake, this must be the high school forum room.

If someone would so kind as to copy past this to 8inch, you will have my thanks.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
His super whiney personality would have earned extra motivational training while the basic training instructor was away... If he wasn't washed back, and then washed out of boot camp.

The flight (Air Force), or company (Army?) would straighten that shit out quickly after losing chow time, down time, base liberty, etc in place of extra training and less sleep.

He claimed Guard or Resrves, but no pics? Always trouble uploading..... And claimed an enormous amount of time deployed to the desert. More lies.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Ex army here. Never heard of anyone having to pay back an extra 10% of their bonus from getting an early discharge.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I don't know how else to clearly explain to you that the military does not recoup earned portions of a bonus and they certainly don't make you pay a 10% penalty on bonuses received. They don't do it today, they didn't do it in 2003 and they haven't done it since I enlisted in 1994.

If you take a bonus, it's to perform a certain job for a certain number of years. So if the bonus is $30k for a 3 year contract, that comes out to 10k per year. Some bonuses are paid in lump sums, others paid in increments. So let's say you get 30K in a lump sum but only serve 1 more year. You have earned $10K of that bonus money. It's yours to keep. The additional $20K must be paid back. No more, no less.

Or, you receive a $30k bonus but it is paid in installments, say 50% now and another 50% at the mid-way point of your contract (18 months). That means you get $15k paid immediately but 12 months later you are either discharged from the service or removed from your job and no longer qualify for the bonus. You still get to keep $10k for the 12 months you served and you must pay back the extra $5k because you did not fulfill the 18 months required to keep it. But you do not pay back anything that you have earned and you don't pay a 10% penalty.

No such rule exists and to my knowledge, no such rule has ever existed. It's not stated in an Enlistment contract. It's not stated on any Statement Of Understanding addendums for bonuses. It's not stated in any administrative manual for any branch of service.

The rules for enlistments and bonuses are standard among all branches of service. I have shown you enlistment documents and a bonus annex that proves you are full of shit and the best you can come up with is that your drill instructor told you this 10 years ago?

And I really don't know how else to explain that a serviceman/woman CANNOT sue the military. All grievances a soldier has are filed and handled internally. If you don't like the outcome, the most you can do is write your Congressmen and hope he/she investigates. You can't sue the military for anything. Not for sexual harassment, not for hazing, not for medical malpractice, not for making you work late, not for being mean to you.

Fuck it, I'm done. Shame on me for giving you this much attention and allowing you to turn yet another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with into a thread about poor little Bobby. Your service is either a complete lie or you spent like 3 days in boot camp before washing out. Sorry Bobb-o, no fucking way someone completes a full enlistment and comes out as stupid as you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Robert: You received a Section 8 discharge did you not.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Cplo:

What part of me telling you to check my post. I told you in clear English and with a simple math problem that the 10% was to be paid on any amount of the bonus paid.

Thus the math problem which I will rewrite for you, once again.

You are paid 5,000 USD of a 20,000 USD bonus. You pay back 5,000+10%.

This is a simple math problem that my 5 year old cousin can do. Now I know you are smart enough to understand it, so stop playing dumb.

As for my service. Yes, I served. Yes I am an afghan veteran. Yes I completed my enlistment. So learn to read and more importantly to understand. No e4 in the military (national guard or active duty) has the disposable cash to sue the USAF or state national guard. More so when you are attending college.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Man shot by dog