Man meets cowboy : Swingers Discussion 225589
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMan meets cowboy
TOPIC: Man meets cowboy
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why do you guys bother with him? Did we really need another thread on a case that is over? He is just attention seeking?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Never mind you are mising my point. Go figure lol

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert I felt he was a threat. According to you that is all that is needed to smack someone down and beat them."

In your back yard? Yes, yes it is all you need to give a beat down. You do not know how many times I have had things stolen from my back yard. Things which were locked with chins.

Then there is the whole aspect of them trying to find a way into your home, much less attacking a child playing in the backyard.

Nope, no adult ought ever be caught in another persons back yard. It is foolish to do so, even if you need directions, you ring the door bell on the front porch, if you get no answer, you move on to another home.

While I was a census worker, This is exactly what I did. Knocked on front doors, never the back doors. I might have knocked on the wooden gate leading to the back yard, but never had I entered.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
Robert I felt he was a threat. According to you that is all that is needed to smack someone down and beat them.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"This is the kind or wild shit that Fun 'knows'."

Thanks, but I already have enough real estate. Free up that space in your mind for something else.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
am2, please allow me to welcome you to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
" I cannot intelligently comment on."

When did you ever let that stop you?

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Vacp:

major differences in your scenario and what happened with the Zimmerman case.

You are in your yard. (plus one to your defense.)

You didn't follow this man, nor did you approach this man, he approached you without Identifying himself.

The unknown person created a more hostile environment than you who were working in your yard.

Without knowing distances of the individual and you, or to others of your family with whom you feared the unknown trespassing person may attack or hold hostage, I cannot intelligently comment on.

What would work against you, is how little information you are providing us as to the situation in your simple scenario.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
Working in my yard. A man stops walks toward me I feel he is a threat. I neutrlize him. Opps he wanted directions. Oh well I felt he was a threat so I can beat him. Gotta love your logic. LMAO.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"the practice of making attacks or encroachments; especially : unprovoked violation by one country of the territorial integrity of another "

encroachment, as in following and starting a conflict.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Man meets cowboy