Man meets cowboy : Swingers Discussion 225589
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMan meets cowboy
TOPIC: Man meets cowboy
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Two men meet, one is armed, the other isn't.

The unarmed man is followed by the armed man for sometime and begins to run, knowing he is becoming exhausted and will quickly no longer be able to defend himself if he continues to run, chooses to turn and stand his ground.

A fight ensues, the unarmed man beats the armed man to the ground and the armed man shoots the unarmed man.

Is this self defense? Answer is? No it isn't, the unarmed man stood his ground because to continue fleeing would result in exhaustion and weakening his ability to fight.

The armed man choosing to provoke a response by following and then approaching and or chasing an individual they don't know has now committed passive aggression and an act if actual aggression. This isn't stand your ground, nor is it self defense.

So why do those who are pro-gun rights continue to defend the actions of the armed and aggressive man?

Childish claims that he used his right to approach or follow someone isn't how adults decide if an action is correct or not. We use reason. When lives aren't at risk, we stop, think how will our actions make another person react?

If the reaction we can expect is defensive, or offensive based upon our aggressive action, what is the worst outcome?

If the out come is the need to use our deadly weapon, why then are we placing ourselves and possibly others into harms way?

There is a reason the cowboys died out, their shoot first, their wild and unacceptable actions of aggression became unacceptable in a civilized world. That is why the cowboys are thought of as billy the kid and other well named murderers, because they were and are murderers.

Read up on the cowboys, most everyone was excessively pride ful, aggressive, and had access to guns. Not that I blame the tool for the actions if the user. Before guns, it was swords, before swords, it was rocks tied to sticks and then just rocks as with Kane and Abel.

The question is, why did these cowboys get run out if town? Become lawless? Becaise they acted without thinking and started down that bad path.

Zimmerman acted like a cowboy and chose aggression over reason, those in FL chose to protect him with bad law and accepting bad decisions to accept a self defense claim.

Yes, this is FL, a southern state and this is the exact reason you have a big federal government digging its teeth ever deeper into what you do as a state... Becaise TM wasn't a citizen of FL, he was a citizen of the US and murdered by someone within the continental United States and if the states refuse to demand reason be applied to the state level justice system, then that system has become too corrupt to be allowed to corrupt the rest of the nation by allowing it to continue without big government action.

Now dissolving FL's justice system would be a unprecedented move by the federal government. So the easier action is to pass more restrictive laws and mother hen the entire nation.

So by protecting someone's irresponsible actions, you have generated the demand for more restrictive laws during a time of upheaval and change in society. Fewer people hunt today than ever before. Yes, there are more first time gun owners, but that makes them untrained, unskilled and more importantly, less experienced... As Zimmerman lacked the experience to know to stop and think about how his actions would play out, to consider the options and outcomes.

Zimmerman's actions and the outcome of his case has sent the wrong message to gun owners. It is a message saying to go forth and be a cowboy... Private ownership of firearms almost didn't survive the first era if the cowboys... With the coming troubles, it will sadly not survive the blow back a second time around.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why do you guys bother with him? Did we really need another thread on a case that is over? He is just attention seeking?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
Never mind you are mising my point. Go figure lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert I felt he was a threat. According to you that is all that is needed to smack someone down and beat them."

In your back yard? Yes, yes it is all you need to give a beat down. You do not know how many times I have had things stolen from my back yard. Things which were locked with chins.

Then there is the whole aspect of them trying to find a way into your home, much less attacking a child playing in the backyard.

Nope, no adult ought ever be caught in another persons back yard. It is foolish to do so, even if you need directions, you ring the door bell on the front porch, if you get no answer, you move on to another home.

While I was a census worker, This is exactly what I did. Knocked on front doors, never the back doors. I might have knocked on the wooden gate leading to the back yard, but never had I entered.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Robert I felt he was a threat. According to you that is all that is needed to smack someone down and beat them.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"This is the kind or wild shit that Fun 'knows'."

Thanks, but I already have enough real estate. Free up that space in your mind for something else.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
am2, please allow me to welcome you to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
" I cannot intelligently comment on."

When did you ever let that stop you?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Vacp:

major differences in your scenario and what happened with the Zimmerman case.

You are in your yard. (plus one to your defense.)

You didn't follow this man, nor did you approach this man, he approached you without Identifying himself.

The unknown person created a more hostile environment than you who were working in your yard.

Without knowing distances of the individual and you, or to others of your family with whom you feared the unknown trespassing person may attack or hold hostage, I cannot intelligently comment on.

What would work against you, is how little information you are providing us as to the situation in your simple scenario.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Working in my yard. A man stops walks toward me I feel he is a threat. I neutrlize him. Opps he wanted directions. Oh well I felt he was a threat so I can beat him. Gotta love your logic. LMAO.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"the practice of making attacks or encroachments; especially : unprovoked violation by one country of the territorial integrity of another "

encroachment, as in following and starting a conflict.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Man meets cowboy