Mall Attacker = Muslim : Swingers Discussion 73600
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMall Attacker = Muslim
TOPIC: Mall Attacker = Muslim
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Locked and loaded!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Co-signing Joe's post.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I've suspected for a long time that people who lean to the left are deadly afraid of criticizing Muslims. Not just because it would put them in agreement with conservatives. They also understand that these Islamic Extremists would gleefully put them in orange pajamas and give them a really bad haircut on the internet. Liberals fear these people, that's why they would rather negotiate with Iran and Syria. They know that these country sponsor and perhaps direct terrorism around the globe. They want to cut a deal with terrorist by using those countries as proxies. I have yet to meet a real Liberal who had the stones to criticize the Islamic religion as fiercely as they criticize evangelical Christians. Let's see Nancy Pelosi's daughter do a documentary called "Muhammad's my main man!" or something else to get under the Radical's skin? I wish we had more choices than weak Liberals and overly aggressive conservatives. But we don't.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Let's just say that the "non-mention" of his and his fathers religious status is all the proof you need of the viewpoint of the "mainstream media" We were out of the country when this whole thing went down, and I saw CNN internation and Fox News....neither of which, in the first few days, had WORD ONE about the family's religion.

Only after I heard in passing that the family had "immigrated from Bosnia" did my BS detector go off, so I went online to seek out the fact I began to suspect. How could that not be relavant. Everyone's going "why would he do it??" Well, DUH....

Let's just say that if the kid had EVER been to a protestant sunday school ONE DAY of his life, he'd be on CNN as a "right wing Christian extremist" no friggin doubt about it.

White Plains MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Allright, I got my swimmies on!

This is kinda interesting (remove the spaces)

http :// www .youtube. com /watch?embed=1&v=SzQFyhFNUtE

You have to sign up for youtube to verify you're 18+ to watch it, but it's worth it.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
38, in regards to the uncertainty on my behalf, I was just sticking my toes in the pool to see how cold it was before I jumped in, lol.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I swore I'd stay out of the political forums, but damn, I'm feeling weak right now. That being said, I'll quote my friend Tex:

"It's a problem, obviously. Unfortunately there are good people who are muslims, just as there are the insano terrorists. It's kind of like pit bulls. There are good pit bulls out there, but for some reason the pit bull tends to attract the owner who likes to turn them into killing machines. That leads to a preponderance of dog attacks involving pit bulls.

I think it's the same with islam. For whatever reason, that religion seems to attract an element that is predisposed to violence and hijacking commuter aircraft filled with civilians into large towering buildings.

I'm not sure you can say islam is the problem, and yet, like the pit bull problem, it seems to be a common denominator in many of these terrorist attacks."

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
"Here is what will happen first before you'll see muslims make an organized effort to cleanse the extremists:

Hell will surely freeze over I will start believing in god" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Having lived with Muslims for many years, I think and hope you are wrong. They are a people who take a long time in adjusting. First they try to solve the problem internally, not wanting to involve "infidels" or outsiders. When time passes and they realize they cannot solve a problem they contract Westerners or other outsiders to assist them. This seems to be a long drawn out historical pattern, but I think it will hold true in relationship to the extremist problem also. Overall they are decent people, and just like all cultures they have that 10 percent, give or take, who are nut balls.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"The 18-year-old gunman who shot five people to death in a Salt Lake City, Utah, shopping mall was a survivor of the siege that ended in the Srebrenica massacre of 8,000 Muslims in Bosnia's 1992-95 war, a cousin said on Wednesday." - Reuters

Seems he had issues. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yeah...that fits....make the murderer the victim....more BS.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
btw, what religion is mitt romney? no clue here and haven't heard anyone make a big deal about it..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Mall Attacker = Muslim