MOVE ON cowards send cease and desist order to cafepress : Swingers Discussion 88534
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMOVE ON cowards send cease and desist order to cafepress
TOPIC: MOVE ON cowards send cease and desist order to cafepress
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
An Unhappy Marriage Every political observer knows of the far left's hostility toward President Bush, his war policies and anyone who supports either or both. But has it occurred to you how much the base must also distrust most of the major players in the Democratic Party? That's one thought I took away from this week's Democratic presidential debate.

The relationship between the base and the party's candidates and officials is like a forced marriage characterized by a mutual dependence and reciprocal distrust.

The base, typified by groups like MoveOn, has no choice but to accept the Democratic Party as its vehicle to promote the liberal policy agenda. There is no other viable alternative. In turn, party leaders must cater to the far left because of its indispensable funding and grassroots contributions.

While there are many blind followers in the base, there are also plenty of savvy operators who are fully aware of the massive deception Democratic leaders have perpetrated on the American people concerning Iraq.

Continue reading "An Unhappy Marriage"

Posted by David Limbaugh

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Cafepress insults everyone - equal opportunity dissing. Check out their website and in the search, log on moveon*org and you will see a host of different t-shirts poking fun of them.

All of t-shirts are very funny and quite appropriate.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
right on scotty...

haha now that i think about it that was funny, "right on", no pun intended i swear..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
It's a letter from a lawyer. I got a letter from a lawyers office last night demanding I pay 300 dollars that I supposedly owe to a company. It was a nasty letter with the typical threats. I sent the a polite letter saying i've never heard of said company and if it can be proven I owe this money I will happily pay it.

I'd simply ignore the letter from moronsdotorg and move on. a letter from a lawyer is meaningless a letter from a court is another story.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
like they have the right to make traitorous statements and show their hate for America and the Military...assholes!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
reading up on michelle malkin again huh.. she is a prize..

compaines have a right to send cease and desist letters and do so every day. if u disagree, fight it out in court.. no big deal

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The losers at soros moveover commie outfit seem to be able to dish it out but deny free speech to another American...now that is PRICELESS

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: MOVE ON cowards send cease and desist order to cafepress