MI is now a Right to work state! : Swingers Discussion 2132511081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMI is now a Right to work state!
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Well, I'm glad that you finally see my point, on why I feel everyone should pay taxes. Why should only 53% pay, yet 100% reap the benefits!"

Everyone does pay taxes.

Not everyone pays federal income taxes.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Indiana is a Right to Work state.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
The hospital I work for has great benefits and policies, yet due to an unfair agreement that the hospital was forced to enter into, we were practically hog-tied and HANDED to the union. Even then, only by a narrow margin. And, thank goodness, we fought hard, with the deck loaded against us, we won back our hospital.

A hospital in northern Indiana recently was forced to deal with the same thing. The union won by a measly FOUR votes. {You should have seen their press release, making it sound like it was nearly unanimous or something} Unfortunately enough, Indiana is not a right-to-work state, and pretty much fully half of their nurses will be forced to pay union dues even though they did not want a union.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Well, I'm glad that you finally see my point, on why I feel everyone should pay taxes. Why should only 53% pay, yet 100% reap the benefits!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Without unions, there is no counterweight to management.

Almost every benefit that most working people take for granted was fought and won for them by unions.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"And you consider people paying to a union, even though they choose to not belong to one, and you think this is fair? "

I think that if they have the same wages and benefits that the union negotiated, they should have to pay for that negotiation.

Just as it was before.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Having:

"I said Unions are good. They have to reinvent. An employee needs help with issues on the job, like supervisors who should not be there. "

This is a power well beyond the unions powers. Supervisors are typically a manager position... At least they are where I have worked. Thus they aren't part of the Union to start with.

Even if they were, the Union holds no power to hire or fire, to promote or demote. This would cross a line that even I would be against giving a union due to corruption which does set into the unions... and would remove ownership of a company from the owners. (unless it was an employee owned company)

Remember. To become a manager (supervisor) you must leave the union.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
*instead of crying about their inability to afford to pay taxes, why don't you pay them a living wage for a first world nation, so that they may pay taxes. *

Read the thread, I'm way ahead of you, answered it before you even dreamed up the question while wanking your 2" clit with a pair of tweezers.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Sedu:

"*To not pay union dues and benefit from the Unions hard work is to benefit form something you aren't paying for... Most people call this theft.*

Consider it the same as those don't pay taxes, and still get to reap the benefits :) "

Ok, instead of crying about their inability to afford to pay taxes, why don't you pay them a living wage for a first world nation, so that they may pay taxes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Wonder who will protect a victims of sexual harassment..I mean who will provide a good lawyer to stand against the lawyers of a corporation..I guess they are on their own from now..yay for capitalism?

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 157   End
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!