MI is now a Right to work state! : Swingers Discussion 2132511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMI is now a Right to work state!
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF

Robert you really need to work on your bullshit better. I have IN MY HAND a dentist bill I just paid this morning for my last appointment on Nov. 6.

Oral evaluation (i.e. "Hiya Doc") $47 Prophylaxis (i.e. having a cute chick dangle her boobs in my face while cleaning my teeth) $80

$127. For a *good* dentist. Four bitewing x-rays is $55 (my wife had them also in November).

Jesus even with full-xrays it's not even $200. And it's no basement crackpot. Drill 18 teeth? Maybe some toothpaste???? Or have you got a reason why that doesn't work, too?

So everyone in Hazleton makes minimum wage but basic dental visits soar past $200? Either you're full of crap or you live in the worst place I've ever heard of in this country.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
@ Robert, dearest, no one here has claimed $100 is "back breaking" and the ones who spend that for entertainment have it in their budget to do so. You complain that you haven't the money for a dental cleaning and that your teeth are rotting out of your head, yet you invest your money in an online service to meet people whom you seem to have nothing but disdain for. Seems to be really jacked up priorities. That all being said, please go back to your room to play, the grown ups are trying to have a conversation.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I rest my case!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Va:

No my profile here wasn't only for posting, but I lack the time and resources to commit to anything else here as current.

As for dental. Cleanings start at sound 200 USD... Unless you go to a crack pot working out of their basement... And yes I went to one once. She wanted to drill 18 teeth all at once.

No dentist who you ought to see would do such an extensive job on the same day. Namely because part of the hardening process of the fillings requires a hard tooth next to it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Dental cleaning? huh, an office visit to a shrink might be more beneficial!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"I chose to use that one time fee as an investment into seeing the views of those who think they are something special... Which not one of you are. "

Am I to understand you coughed up for membership just so you could post in the fora?

I think a good dental cleaning would have been a much better investment.

tbr the Neo-Con... never fails to make me laugh when he asserts that.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
I love those of you who try to think a one time fee of 100 USD is back breaking. Most people spend that in a week on entertament and socializing... I chose to use that one time fee as an investment into seeing the views of those who think they are something special... Which not one of you are.

You cling to failed conservative ideals that you do not believe in, but try and force others to. Such research is useful in understanding people and how best to change their view points. Which has worked quite well sense I started to study the lot of you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
VA:

My parents barely hang onto paying the bills I don't. I have an assured roof over my head in exchange for paying expenses and other... That is a great deal more than most of my peers coming from uneducated parents. So no, I make no demands of them, because they have done the best job that they can and FYI, the two homes are both sides of the half double.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Robert_Hil, I have read your thoughts for some time while I was absent from the Fora. You have presented some very *interesting* thoughts. I have one comment addressing your multiple posts:

Don't believe everything you think.

Mr. G(eezer)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Oh dear oh dear oh dear that was funny.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 157   End
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!