MI is now a Right to work state! : Swingers Discussion 2132511011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMI is now a Right to work state!
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My PhD - to this day - sits in the mailing tube the school used to mail it to me. I didn't even go to my graduation. By the end of it I was so sick of school I just wanted the fuck out of there. I was 29 and tired of being poor.

To go back in is definitely a brave thing to do. I wish you well too, tbr.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19830 posts)
Wow, I think that is the first time I read a TBR post that seemed as though TBR was actually mad. Good job Robert, he has always been hard to actually piss off, yet you did.

P.S. congrats TBR on working toward your Ph.D. Good luck. Maybe some day, some year, I will get motivated enough to enter academia again. It was kinda fun.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
OK OK OK

This has again turned into another gang-beating on Robert while he comes up with all the miserable details of his existence and all the reasons he can never fix any of them, and us wasting our time first trying to coach, then getting irritated, and then beating up on him, which is pointless.

As always, best wishes in achieving your dreams, Robert. Well, except your dream of turning this place into Democratic Kampuchea. I wish you failure in that one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19830 posts)
Does he use Hedley and Wyche?

w ww.hulu.c om/watch/3516

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19830 posts)
Robert have you ever heard of TMI, you drag way too much personal information to the forums. You might want to back off of that a tad.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19424 posts)
First the national guard doesn't provide medical.

Second the dentist who said I had 18 cavities was operating out of her house and 2 other dentist to include the one who pulled my wisdom teeth said she was nuts.

Third. I brush twice daily and use mouth wash.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7586 posts)
Unfortunately I suffer from occasional bouts of CLTTSA. (Can't Listen To This Shit Anymore)

It's easily controlled with coitus oftenus. I need to get a refill.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good, it wont help. He stated in another thread that he has a mental problem, if I recall correctly something to do with attention, maybe ADHD? he's just not well, there is no getting through to him. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who speaks to him wastes their time.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
Robert, many people have posted advice to you in a sincere attempt to provide assistance and support. You ignored them and responded with "I can't because..." In short, your responses have typically been defensive. You never take responsibility for anything that happens to you, but instead blame the rest of the world for your personal issues. We read it over and over and over and over again. It gets tiring. Because of that, your posts, even those that present intelligent discussion, are not well received.

OK, so you say you study things. Then study the images below. When you are able to identify and distinguish between the two every time, I believe you will see a change in the way people respond to your posts:

Your ass (_I_)

A hole in the ground O

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
If you older than three and younger than 90, brush your own damn teeth...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 157   End
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!