MI is now a Right to work state! : Swingers Discussion 213251101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMI is now a Right to work state!
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
WASHINGTON -- Gov. Rick Snyder (R) officially made Michigan a "right-to-work" state on Tuesday, signing into law two bills that significantly diminish the power of unions.

Right-to-work laws forbid contracts between companies and unions that require all workers to pay the union for bargaining on their behalf. Although business groups and conservatives cast the issue in terms of workplace freedom, unions note that the laws allow workers to opt out of supporting the union although they reap the benefits of the collective bargaining. Since the laws tend to weaken unions generally, unions, as well as President Barack Obama, call the legislation "right to work for less."

Snyder's move is a particular victory for right-to-work proponents. Most right-to-work states are solidly red and in the south. Michigan, however, has one of the highest rates of unionization in the country, is the birthplace of the modern automotive industry, and is consistently a swing state in elections and went for Obama in 2012.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Daylight come, me wanna go hom. Come mista tallyman, tally me bananas.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
My Post hole Digger sits in the garage gathering dust as well. I have no idea where my B.S. is, but I see many post their B.S. here on a daily basis.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert, you can't live your best life burdened with as much negativity and cynicism as you display in your posts.

As long as you keep believing your troubles are insurmountable, they are.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Not fit for Military Service.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I am Assuming you were discharged with a Yellow Piece of paper. Only case where a soldier loses his benefits.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"While you are right about the catagories of dental care... You do not get any care after the deployment ends. The moment your orders are cut and you are back into yiur states control... All federal benefits like dental are done as well.

Now there was a dental program the military had... But we were never told of it. In point of fact I had to get my congressmen involved for me to get my GI bill because my unit didn't do anything for those not in the clique."

My Brother MO. National Guard 23 Years. You sir are full of Poop. Still to this day gets free health care and Dental care. Either you are a liar or Lazy. Are you still a member of the National Guard?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Mark:

Bullshit mixed with half truths.

While you are right about the catagories of dental care... You do not get any care after the deployment ends. The moment your orders are cut and you are back into yiur states control... All federal benefits like dental are done as well.

Now there was a dental program the military had... But we were never told of it. In point of fact I had to get my congressmen involved for me to get my GI bill because my unit didn't do anything for those not in the clique.

So go ahead and open your mouth, I will be glad to shut it for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Just so everyone else knows. When you are called up to active duty you go through a complete screening process. This includes dental where you are classified about your dental needs. 1 to 4. 1) You have no dental needs. 2) You do have a cavity but you can go a year without. Those that are 3 and 4 have front of the line access to dental care. If there is room/time to get you to a dentist they will. 3) You are subject to needing emergency dental care as your teeth are getting ready to abscess. 4) You have teeth needing pulling/root canal/capping now. If your teeth are bad with decay you cannot deploy as you are considered a casualty, until your teeth are fixed enough that you will not suffer abscess for at least a year "2". Once you get off of active duty you have follow up dental care for one year. When I questioned the subject in question: All he had was excuse, after excuse, after excuse as to why his teeth did not get fixed. Your picture perfect, Obama voting liberal.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Wow...

Not surprised, but still... Wow

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
If you knew TBR you would realize how retarded that sounds!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 157   End
TOPIC: MI is now a Right to work state!