Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Los Angeles DemoRat mayor admits affair with reporter
TOPIC: Los_Angeles_DemoRat_mayor_admits_affair_with_reporter
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 15 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
People! People! I think we're missing the most important issue here!

Is this reporter.....Hot?

Everything else is secondary.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Another good example....but hey who would not want to do "7 of Nine". Yeah, Baby!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Debjack,

I concur on how the media reported Newt's affair. In fact many Analysts have shown a direct correlation between the negative media coverage concerning Newt's affair and the public's favorable poll ratings that he lost.

The media and how they report on a politician, celebrity etc., does have a direct impact on manipulating public perception of that person.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Dzzy,

I think Debjack does have a point. Many news outlets have blasted, condemned and raked over the coals Rudy Guilani's past affair(s). It is being used by some of the Democratic Presidential Hopefuls as talking points during their stops across the U.S. It does seem many newspapers and editorials are downplaying the affair by this Mayor.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
examples?

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 15 of 15
TOPIC: Los Angeles DemoRat mayor admits affair with reporter

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy