Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers : Swingers Discussion 881571081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLimbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah, my buddy Roger Hedgecock.

Forced from office due to accepting illegal campaign contributions. Convicted, but the conviction later overturned.

He actually used to be fairly liberal as mayor of San Diego. He has made quite a career for himself.

I used to listen to him quite a bit, but his shtick got kinda old. He's kinda like a soap opera, you can not watch for a couple of years, and within a week you are all caught up.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
This is the part of Rush Limbaugh's transcript that has the LEFT so outraged.

LIMBAUGH: "Save the -- keep the troops safe" or whatever. I -- it's not possible, intellectually, to follow these people.

CALLER 2: No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and talk to the media.

LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER 2: The phony soldiers. If you talk to a real soldier, they are proud to serve. They want to be over in Iraq. They understand their sacrifice, and they're willing to sacrifice for their country.

LIMBAUGH: They joined to be in Iraq. They joined --

CALLER 2: A lot of them -- the new kids, yeah.

LIMBAUGH: Well, you know where you're going these days, the last four years, if you signed up. The odds are you're going there or Afghanistan or somewhere.

CALLER 2: Exactly, sir.

I am not a big fan of Rush's. Akron and I have debated Rush before and I prefer Roger Hedgecock. However, Rush never said "the soldiers that served but are against this war" are phoney soldiers, his caller and then Limbaugh ares talking about the ones that the media (in the callers own words) "pulls out of the blue". Names were not mentioned but his DAILY listeners, I would think, understand he was talking about those people put up by the left who turned out to be phoneys. Too much is being read into this, media matters loves to distort, re-intrepret, tell people what they really mean and put words into people's mouths that they did not say.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
the "fake ranger" is what the whole thing is about. Good grief the lib's are certainly grasping at straws...say has Jefferson been removed form office yet?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
You may not condemn, but the White House is certainly running the other way:

http: // tpmelectioncentral*com/2007/09/breaking_white_house_faults_rush_over_phony_soldiers_comment*php

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
You are not correct. I did listen to the entire 3.5 minutes, and Jesse McNabb is never mentioned.

As usual, you will attribute the most nefarious motives to liberals, however when a conservative says something similar, you dismiss, or make light of it, or say it was quoted out of context.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
destin,

we've all lied to get laid... we're guys. However stealing benefits from men and women that served.... well that should warrent an knee breaking.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
There was just an article on cnn about fake service members, pretending to be returned soldiers to get benefits, jobs or girls. One was acting like a Chaplin that was marrying, doing funerals and counseling people. He had never served.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
cant' condemn a statement I didn't hear, however I'm sure the liberal media has taken something out of context or he was probably referring to that fake that was arrested the other day.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 91   End
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers