Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers : Swingers Discussion 881571061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLimbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
http: // www*rushlimbaugh*com/home/daily/site_092807/content/ 01125106*guest*html

The above will take you to the transcript of the show and the complete 2 hour UNEDITED audio of the radio show is all available on the first page. It is clear to any unbiased person what Limbaugh and his caller were speaking about. It was NOT about soldiers who legitimately served in Iraq. It was about the FAKE soldiers that the left put up as real and were exposed to be "phony soldiers".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Well, since you are so in the know, why don't you post the complete transcript.

It will show the same thing the truncated version does.

Just don't use the version he played today on his radio program. He deletes about a minute and a half before he gets around to Jesse MacBeth.

Obviously not part of the reality based community.

Cheers

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Transcript of Limbaugh:

LIMBAUGH: I -- it's not possible, intellectually, to follow these people.

CALLER 2: No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and talk to the media.

LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER 2: The phony soldiers. If you talk to a real soldier, they are proud to serve. They want to be over in Iraq. They understand their sacrifice, and they're willing to sacrifice for their country.

LIMBAUGH: They joined to be in Iraq. They joined --

CALLER 2: A lot of them -- the new kids, yeah.

LIMBAUGH: Well, you --

Where is there any reference to MacBeth?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I know perfect, but sometimes I have to respond to the over the top BS that gets posted.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
jefferson had 90000 dollars in "cold cash" in his freezer..... he's guilty of something.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Myself and I would think most other posters agree with both Governor Romney and the Press Secretary’s statements from President Bush. However - CONTEXT!!!!

In both cases neither Romney nor President Bush conceded or referred that they think, heard or read that Limbaugh said what Media Matters accused him of. Their comments are correct that ANYONE who would say those things would be wrong. President Bush's press secretary was CLEAR that the President had not heard or verified that Limbaugh did indeed say those things. Both Romney's and Bush's condemnation was against anyone who would believe soldiers that served do not have a legitimate voice. However, Rush never said that and once, or if, both Romney and the President have time to check for themselves they will find that Limbaugh's words were twisted, taken out of context and re-interpreted into something he did not say. The caller and him were referring to phony soldiers pulled out of the blue. To me and many others we understand that to mean the people who turned out to be liars that the left used in the past, not soldiers who had actually served.

Only those that have a need to demonize people would not be open minded to what the discussion was about.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Governor Romney would disagree with the negative characterization of those men and women who serve with honor and distinction in the United States Military. There may be disagreements with individual opinions, but no one would ever dispute the fact that those members of the military who disagree with the war have earned the right to express that opinion."

That's two.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
IF he did, it is taped in his own voice and the marked $ found in his freezer...IF my ass...no wonder you lib's are so fucked up

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, reading comprehension. Look a couple posts down.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
tbr, what about jefferson?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 91   End
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers