Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and lets not forget that media matters is a soros funded liberal cess pool.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
who cares what Udall does...if any one heard, or would read the text, it is obvious Rush was not saying what the libs claim he said. Even if he did it would not be a tenth as bad as what the democratic liberal leadership has said...which is traitorous

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
easy to do when that is not what Rush said, as quoted in this thread, the conversation proves that...just a lib delusion.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It is hard to condemn something that was not said.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Not me, I will not kill a terrorists till 20 liberals are taken out before I defend the other people.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
" Beneath the pasty white surface of a typical marxist liberal you'll find greed, fear, ignorance, anger and a basic lack of understanding of America's place on the world stage. They're traits that drive nations into unnecessary wars. They're also traits that often breed cowardice"

I'd say that's about right.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Good for you Scotty, now ask clinton and kerry to give them something for target practice before dinner!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
destin,

SOmeone sent me a good email about hanoi jane last night if i didn't delete it i'll send it along to you.

I don't listen to talk radio but I'm sure something was taken out of context. conservatives don't bash the military we respect them.

Called my local air force base yestarday told them we have room for 4 or 5 airmem/women at our home for thanksgiving dinner, just asked they not send vegatairians and no one who doesn't like football.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
figures lib's would think honorable veterans are traitors and kerry is their hero...he was the traitor that lied to leave his men on the field of battle, lied to congerss and visited NVM during the war to consort with the enemy.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Keep drinking the Koolaid guys.

Dems in 08

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17436 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 91   End
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers