Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers : Swingers Discussion 881571041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLimbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is what I THINK your typical MoveOn Member looks like, accurate? 23,Studies in a community college. Unemployed, Living in his parents basement. Wears a $30 bandana from RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE while drinking pumpkin spice late at Starbucks. Struts around like he owns the world. Prefers intimidation and violence over dialogue. Destroys the same STARBUCKS he drank the latte at one week later at a G8 summit, dressed in a turtle suit, to try to "OVERTHROW" capitalism and "THE MAN" Who didn't want to hire him because SEMIOTICS, Performance arts, and women's studies are considered YAHOO filler university degrees. Foams at the mouth every time Bush is mentioned. Reaches into his vast vocabulary and says something like "Chimp, Coke, Smirk, Stupid". Call's BIN LADEN a "FREEDOM FIGHTER", and compares him to Nelson Mandela. Is very Pro-Abortion and Pro-Gay Marriage because he considers these matters to be "PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUES" or "TOLERANT". 2 days ago Additional Details 2 days ago

Thinks people with differing viewpoints are either inferior or being manipulated "Faux/Limbaugh Sheep”. Goes to his church to discuss bogus heresy with church members in a desperate attempt to get their vote. After his platform looses big time in the election he blames the "Media" who influence the "Sheep". Doesn't understand that CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post ect... all wanted his candidate to win. Applies for a job at the same Starbucks he vandalized so he can get some cash to buy a stick of deodorant for his girlfriend.......

from a yahoo blog, Ahmed

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
that it is not true, they fake most of their numbers, an organization that is a lie from its inception....just another soros anti American rant.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Like I said, nothing media matters(hillary and soros formed) or moveover(soros) can say I would believe, they are left wing hack jobs telling lie after lie and getting caught for it.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
In Destin's defense, he does use Gibson's name at the end of the first post.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
fuck off jnm

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Soros and his Open Society Institute pour millions of dollars into the coffers of MoveOn, the Center for American Progress, and Democracy Alliance. In turn, these organizations funnel some of that money to Media Matters.

Prior to founding Media Matters, David Brock met with a number of leading Democratic Party figures, including Senator Hillary Clinton, former Senator Tom Daschle of South Dakota, and former Vice President Al Gore. Today, more than a few of the organization's roughly 30 staff members are Democratic operatives. Among these are Media Matters' chief communications strategist Dennis Yedwab, who is also the Director of Strategic Resources at Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Brock's personal assistant, Mandy Vlasz, is a Democratic pollster and a veteran consultant to Democratic campaigns, including the 2000 Gore/Lieberman campaign. Katie Barge, the Director of Research at Media Matters, formerly presided over opposition research for Senator John Edwards' unsuccessful 2004 presidential campaign.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I want to talk about an online slime machine known as Media Matters for America. It is a tax-exempt organization which states its purpose as countering conservatives in the media.

I have said before that Media Matters was started with help from Hillary Clinton and took George Soros' money. Media Matters has written to me and all my bosses saying my charge is a lie, that it is an independent organization which plays no political favorites and has never received slime machine cash from Soros-funded Democracy Alliance.

Here are the facts: Media Matters was started in offices provided by the Center for American Progress, a Soros-funded operation. It has since received Soros money. Facts, not lies.

It has also now come to light that not only did Hillary Clinton help start Media Matters with former conservative David Brock in charge, she bragged about it to a convention of the far left. At the Daily Kos convention — a gathering of the far, far left — Hillary Clinton said the following:

"We are certainly better prepared and more focused on, you know, taking our arguments, and making them effective, and disseminating them widely... in a lot of the new progressive infrastructure, institutions that I helped to start and support like Media Matters and Center for American Progress."

She went on to explain that when she famously claimed there was a "vast right-wing conspiracy," she didn't realize it wasn't a conspiracy but just people on the Internet making political arguments out in the open. And she decided she could do the same thing.

I have a pile of letters from Media Matters and representatives of George Soros demanding I stop telling lies about them. The truth is: It was always the truth and the lies are in the denials.

That's My Word.

John Gibson

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Obviously reid has nothing else to do but to berate Rush. reid is a traitor and anti war, anti America, for what he has said on the floor of congress, his lack of leadership and speeches aid the enemy and he should be charged for treason.

All he is trying to do is deflect his guilt onto Rush or anyone else, typical liberal ploy. If he want to charge someone for what the say about soldiers, he should try, convict and hang kerry for his false testimony before congress about the troops in VN.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
queer

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 91   End
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers