Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers : Swingers Discussion 881571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLimbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and sure TBR's posts are to the left of center but i find his posts to be articulate and intelligent..defn not LSD influenced.... maybe DEM influenced...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dj,

just curious as to why you seem make the drug references to posters to whom u disagree with. u have never done it with me but i know with zingo whatever, JMH and i now i see this one... what is the purpose? not asking accusatorily but geniuninly curious...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I listened to Rush on a consistent basis, at least three times per week, up until about three years ago. I found him to be a buffoon. There are may website devoted to his misstatements.

He, IMHO, will do what most hard right wing people do. Ascribe the most heinous motive to anything Democrats or liberals do, while excusing anything a conservative or Republican does.

He is true to form on this issue. When confronted by his words, he denies. Then he plays a cut that he says is what happened. Turns out it is an edited transcript, with a minute and a half excised.

Then, after he is called on the statement by Votevet, he compares the soldier, who suffered a traumatic brain injury, to a suicide bomber. The veteran, by the way, suffered his injury at the hands of a suicide bomber.

Then he denies he compared the soldier to a suicide bomber.

What is next for this serial lier?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Rush has been behind our troops from ever since. Rush does two charity events on his program. One has to do with cancer and the other has to do with Kids of our soldiers that have been killed al. What has Harry Reid etal done.....Oh he has called our fine men and women failure ( the war is lost). Even before the surge was completed he called it failed and so on and so on. So for Harry Reid to come out now and say the Rush does not support the troops only goes to show the utter contempt that he has for the American people. He ( along with all the Demdumasses) all think that we are all fools, they think that they can say anything and we will swallow it hook line and sinker....FUCK EM.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Garyb - You are absolutely right! Those who criticize Rush do not listen to him on a regular basis but instead echo's the comments of those who listen less.

When I first heard Rush - back in the early 90's - he was criticized then. I have had people in my office while Rush was on and they were amazed at his ability to express himself in a very coherent and logical manner. In other words, he made sense and took the spin out. But of course, those who do not tune in to his radio program will not understand that.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I listen everyday and Rush is a patriot and believes in this country, opposite of the libe trying to destroy it.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
All of these dumb asses in here saying that Rush is this and Rush is that, have NEVER listened to his program on a consistent basis. All this does is to show who is really behind our troops. Actually all of this is quite funny.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Did you know that over 1/3rd of the membershipof moveondotorg, are soldiers? Many of these Moveon members are soldiers who fought in Iraq. I didn't know that. Now I do!" ------------------------------------------ ROTFLMFAO at that one! Do the fucking math....that statements makes no sense. Where did you get that from moveon or another far left blog?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Rush has more credibility than all the lib's put together...the transcript in full is onthe net and easily found. Everyone has a time limit on the clips sent, AFR is no different.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
If Rush is blameless and did exactly what he said he did, why is it that he excised 1 minute 35 seconds from the clip he broadcast of the scandal the next day AND the tape he sent to Armed Forces Radio?

I generally don't like calling people names. I slip, as we all do. So, while I think there are some concerns with the numbers the General used in his presentation, I think MoveOn was over the line with the "Betrayus" comment. But it did make them a lot of money and generate a lot of press, so I guess they accomplished what they set out to do.

Rush, in my opinion, has very little credibility. I used to listen to him quite often, but haven't for a couple of years. This latest episode is similar to many things he has done in the past. I think that he offers simple solutions to complex problems, and cheapens the political dialogue. But then, I'm kinda a nerd about this stuff.

What I really don't like is the Congress getting involved with this stuff. This is supposed to be a free exchange of ideas. They should have not censored MoveOn and they should not censor Rush.

I personally want to hear everything everyone has to say so I can make my own judgment, thank you very much.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 91   End
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers