Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let's see if anyone condemns this statement.

http: // mediamatters*org/items/200709270010?src=item200709270010

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HUMAN EVENTS is proud to announce we have named Rush Limbaugh our 2007 Man of the Year.

Rush has served our nation brilliantly as the voice of the right, and in 2007, during the first year of the new Democratic majorities in the House and Senate, he sounded the clarion call of conservatism even more powerfully.

Congratulations, Rush.

Tom Winter Editor in Chief Rush Limbaugh Voted Human Events "Man of the Year" Talk Show Host Commended for Relentless Pursuit of Truth

JANUARY 7th, 2008, WASHINGTON, D.C.: This year conservatives have not only spoken, but they have taken a stand against the lies of the elite liberal media by choosing Rush Limbaugh as "Man of the Year." Each year the editorial staff of America's conservative newspaper, Human Events, chooses one person who stands up to political intimidation and leftist hypocrisy. This year, Limbaugh is being rewarded for more than twenty years of fighting smears and attack politics to let the true voice of the American people be heard.

"We wanted to honor the conservative who has been most effective in the political wars of 2007," says Jed Babbin of Human Events. "If we look at all of the top issues-Iraq, illegal immigration, excessive spending by Congressional Earmarxists and more, Rush Limbaugh has been the most effective conservative voice of all."

As a result of orchestrated campaigns against him, Limbaugh has endured boycotts against his advertisers, pressure on his affiliates to drop his program, and even a campaign to keep him off Armed Forces Radio. Against Limbaugh's iron will and focus on truth, these battles fell flat and Limbaugh's ratings are stronger than ever. Because his ability to fight mistruths and politically correct lies has only grown stronger, Human Events is proud to have him as their "Man of the Year."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
That's like put up or shut the fuck up.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Typical liberal ploy, falsely attack a private citizen then back pedal, when it turns positive, then try to jump in and take credit. Damn cowards.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Republicans Rise for Rush By Erick Erickson

The Democrats' fight against Rush Limbaugh is not exactly going as planned. Last week, Rush Limbaugh called out the Left's using "phony soldiers" to attack the war effort -- soldiers who had claimed to have been in Iraq participating in war crimes when they had not in fact set foot in the country. George Soros' Media Matters organization blasted out notices to the media that Rush had labeled all anti-war soldiers "phony." The facts quickly became irrelevant as the Democrats sought to use the controversy to bounce back against Republicans who had been hammering them over attacks on General Petraeus's character.

Democrats in Congress ran to the floors of the House and Senate to denounce Rush and offer resolutions of condemnation. Hillary Clinton saw no irony in her failure to denounce Rush while she defended MoveOn attack against Petraeus. Richest of all, however, was Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) denouncing Rush from the floor of the Senate and accusing Rush of being under the influence of narcotics. Harkin, of course, saw his hopes for the Presidency sink in 1992, when it was revealed he had lied about his own war record.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
OH Gary, I like the Gun!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
yep jnm, they got you there...have a good evening

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
He is free to do whatever he chooses.

I was just wondering. And I got my answer.

So now I have to read the Constitution to ask a question?

Where does all this hostility come from, Jack?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
Because I felt like.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I'm a bit curious, Gary.

Why do you have a gun as your profile picture on a swingers website?

It just seems a bit, I don't know, strange?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
"Desty It's an insult to jews like me to have you throw around the term "nazi" insult on everyone you disagree politically with.".............Funny I have never heard you voice this sentiment when BUSH is discribed as Hitler....NOT ONCE. You sir are a hypocrit.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 91   End
TOPIC: Limbaugh: Service members who support US withdrawal are phony soldiers