Lifecycle of a Democracy : Swingers Discussion 21188910152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   152 to 161 of 175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Who said everthing was good for me? I have a job and my wife has a job we pay our bills. Nothing special did bobby tell you I was Rich?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And to listen to you, everything's fine in your world.

So why all the hatred of the government? Why do people who claim to have so much going for them bitch?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
So how is the government stopping you?

Every aspect of my life is in one way or another touched by Government. Work, play,and self betterment.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
That's basically saying "You didn't build that'.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17135 posts)
"Who is hogging the fucking Money? Your Government is Guilty the whole government no matter their afiliation or party. Get the fuck out of my life and I wont ask for a fucking thing. Leave me the fuck alone."

So how is the government stopping you?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"But I do expect them to take care of the people who helped make them rich(er) instead of hogging all of the gold for themselves. "

Pure fucking jealousy!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19424 posts)
But I do expect them to take care of the people who helped make them rich(er) instead of hogging all of the gold for themselves.

Who is hogging the fucking Money? Your Government is Guilty the whole government no matter their afiliation or party. Get the fuck out of my life and I wont ask for a fucking thing. Leave me the fuck alone.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I think what he was getting at was how employee wages and benefits have been cut while profits continue to rise. At least that's how I read it.

Cutting Hours, cutting jobs, and benefits are a direct result of government intervention. And I know what he wants. He wants to work as hard as he is right now and get MORE instead of doing something a little more just a little more work is the difference in your slary. He wants 15.00 per hour to bag fucking groceries so that I can spend an extra 3.00 for a gollan of milk.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"You want to demonize those better off than youself.But instead of striving to be indepndant you want everyone else to do the work for you and share. IMHO that is Greed."

I think what he was getting at was how employee wages and benefits have been cut while profits continue to rise. At least that's how I read it.

I don't have a problem with the rich. I hope to be one of them some day (but for now I am quite content being at or near upper middle class). But at the same time, I do have a problem when a company makes X amount of money in profit and those profits don't trickle down to the workers. This isn't a handout, but a reward for helping to make the company so successful. Instead, wages aren't rising at the same rate that prices or profits are. And as an added fuck you, benefits are getting cut to help add to the profit margin which is only getting split a few ways among the Chiefs while the Indians are left to fend for themselves.

I don't want a hand out. I don't want things given to me. I don't even expect the rich to provide for the poor (although it is a fairly noble concept and admirable deed, should you choose to do so). But I do expect them to take care of the people who helped make them rich(er) instead of hogging all of the gold for themselves.

"Robin Hood was an asshole."

lol

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Reminded me of the Richard Prior skit on SNL. The first black president. TFF.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   152 to 161 of 175   End
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy