Lifecycle of a Democracy : Swingers Discussion 21188910147
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   147 to 156 of 175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the business man provided, the people wouldn't go to the governmet and the government wouldn't take more in taxes from you.

BULL SHIT...there will always be lazy mother fuckers in this world.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
.48 to every gallon of gas goes to the government. $100. in groceries cost 18.14 in taxes, personal property, Licenses, state income tax federal inome tax social security tax new Obama care tax, insurance up, out of pocket up for medical costs up oh and here is a new one. We have a health care card savings account. taxed at 12% as income. Electric is up 27% figured it out just the other day all of these things went up from 2010 $2748.00 for this year. Since I am now an employee instead of an owner I make 18,000.00 less than I did in 2009 that is a swing of $20748.00 since this president took office. You want more? Fuck you.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Lucky:

"Every aspect of my life is in one way or another touched by Government. Work, play,and self betterment."

If the business man provided, the people wouldn't go to the governmet and the government wouldn't take more in taxes from you.

As for the endless laws we have, welcome to being part of a greater society than just you. Please go to mars and build your own nation there if you cannot stand being part of something bigger than you.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
The only people the company is obligated to pass on profits to is the shareholder. The employees receive a wage or salary. If it is not enough, find another job. Nobody is obligated to give their profits to anybody but those who invest. It is up to the employees to invest in the company, if they don't that is their fucking problem.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
fjep,

Are you saying that a company shouldn't pass on profits to the employees? Just making this up, but lets say I work for WalMart and they clear $20mil in profits. This is after everyone from the CEO on down to the newest stock boy has been paid their normal wage or salary along with money spent on benefits. Are you saying that the $20mil in profit should only be split up by the few people at the top of the WalMart ladder and I should continue working for the same wage? Or would it not be fair to pass some (not all) of the profits on to the workers?

How is it jealousy to want to be rewarded/compensated for helping to make a company successful?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Who said everthing was good for me? I have a job and my wife has a job we pay our bills. Nothing special did bobby tell you I was Rich?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
And to listen to you, everything's fine in your world.

So why all the hatred of the government? Why do people who claim to have so much going for them bitch?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
So how is the government stopping you?

Every aspect of my life is in one way or another touched by Government. Work, play,and self betterment.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
That's basically saying "You didn't build that'.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
"Who is hogging the fucking Money? Your Government is Guilty the whole government no matter their afiliation or party. Get the fuck out of my life and I wont ask for a fucking thing. Leave me the fuck alone."

So how is the government stopping you?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   147 to 156 of 175   End
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy