Lifecycle of a Democracy : Swingers Discussion 21188910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   121 to 130 of 175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"we all can now pay unemployment in part to these unemployed workers."

Who is we? STFU

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It is about damned time the old companies die off. Their old ways, their outdated ideas of exploitation to die off and be replaced by new companies accepting their role as a provider or left to die off.

In the mean time, we all can now pay unemployment in part to these unemployed workers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
Heard of them, never had them. Although I'm not much for sweets. Nutty Bars are great....or they were when I was a kid anyway. Probably haven't had one in close to 20 years. On the occasion my sweet tooth gets a little itch, I'll pick up a Tastykake (kandykake or chocolate jr).

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
They make Zingers they are a knock off of the twinkie. I prefer their Nutty Bars...mmmmm good.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Since Little Debbie doesn't make a Twinkie or a Twinkie-like item (that I'm aware of anyway), then I'm paying $2 if I want a Twinkie. If I just want to satisfy my sweet tooth and any type of fat pill will do, then I'm obviously going with a Little Debbie.

Also, I think you overlooked the fact that it was a semi-sarcastic comment.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
It comes down to the dollar. Like I posted. $2.15 for twinkies and $1.29 for Little Debbie? If you are Poor which do you choose?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
What's truly amazing about this is how a cup cake giant such as Hostess can go out of business in a country with an obesity problem.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Not a scare tactic Hostess is going out of bussiness. Real life now instead of having a job they are on unemployment.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Scare tactic. Union busting 101

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Hostess Brands -- the maker of such iconic baked goods as Twinkies, Devil Dogs and Wonder Bread -- announced Friday that it is asking a federal bankruptcy court for permission to close its operations, blaming a strike by bakers protesting a new contract imposed on them.

The closing will result in Hostess' nearly 18,500 workers losing their jobs as the company shuts 33 bakeries and 565 distribution centers nationwide. The bakers' union represents around 5,000.

If I buy Twinkies it is $2.15 if I buy a little debbie snak cake it is $1.09. Hostess is being put out of business by greedy union workers. Fact: Union workers in union shops are paid $22.75 per average hour, Non Union shops are paid $12.25 a $10.50 difference. If you feel Unions are being treated unfairly what about the non union worker who just lost his job because of the unions?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   121 to 130 of 175   End
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy