Lifecycle of a Democracy : Swingers Discussion 21188910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think most of us are happy with our lives in general. We are not the ones pissing and moaning over being abused by the evil robber barons. I would be just as happy living in a tipi as living in a mansion.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
'I am not the one who is happy licking the boot who kicks him at the mid 20k a year job like you are. "

LMAO TOO FUCKING FUNNY...Stop it

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Oh and I did just have an interview for a 26k a year job,"

AND you were told to leave...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Lucky:

"Be gone slave. We have heard enough from you."

I am not the one who is happy licking the boot who kicks him at the mid 20k a year job like you are.

Oh and I did just have an interview for a 26k a year job, with dental and eye benefits. Its a government job, not a private employer... But you know what? At the least the government is interested in providing... unlike private employers.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
"Unions: Excellent in concept, terrible in execution. "

AGREED!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Be gone slave. We have heard enough from you.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Lucky/Cplo:

It isn't the unions that close businesses, it is greedy businessmen who want to live in castles or mansions and fail to do their damned jobs.

In civilized societies, it is the job of the employer to provided the following.

Wages which allow the employees to educate themselves or children. Wages which allow the employees to have healthcare. Wages which allow the employees to keep others employed by having buying power. Wages for the employees to at the least have a apartment if not buy a home some day.

These are the minimum an employer in a civilized society must do, if you can not, then A) Your business model was based upon exploitation. B) You want to make too much personal wealth.

Now I have stated that if you the businessman/owner were to be paying yourself a wage equal to the average worker.... I would have some sympathy for you... I would even support the idea of helping you out with your business model.

However if you are going to base your business model on the ability to exploit your workers... on making such personal wealth that you can not provide the above... then you aren't worthy for society to help.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Unions: Excellent in concept, terrible in execution.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3173 posts)
You dont pay Taxes with a min. wage job so you cant be included in your statement.

Unions are pricing themselves out of a job. Look up Eastern Air Lines, Look up all finished companies. Fuck it was all right for chrysler and GM to close factories and loose employees? Wiht the permission of the Federal Government...Where is your cry for a Hostess Bail Out?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Lucky:

""we all can now pay unemployment in part to these unemployed workers."

Who is we? STFU"

The US tax payers of course... As it should be.

If companies with leadership who didn't lower their personal incomes to the income of the average worker choose to destroy the company... Then the government shouldn't let the company go bankrupt as it was a business decision to go out of business rather than a need to go out of business.

More over personally I say the US government should take the factories, reopen them and employ the workers as federal workers. No more shareholders to pay off, no more CEOs, the highest position should be maxed out at 100,000 to 175,000 K.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 175   End
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy