Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Lifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle_of_a_Democracy
« Prev  1 ...  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  ... 18  Next »
107 to 116 of 175
User Details are only visible to members.
I doubt that, but the fact that you guys bitch so much about helping your countrymen... tells me that you aren't.

Where? and when did you get the Idea that we do that?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Robert I do live in a tipi at times, I also put them up for others. You know so little.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Unions: Excellent in concept, terrible in execution."

Before you lay all the blame on the Unions, I came across the following. If true, it deserves consideration.

"All those of you who are trying to put the blame for this on the unions do not seem to be able to accept the fact that the company has been loaded up with debt over the years by private equity buyers. The record shows they bought other companies and consolidated them, while the buyers paid themselves big bonuses each time they added more debt. Eventually their debt became too big to pay on. The unions have taken pay cuts and failure of the company to pay into the pension plan that was contracted for. There will be no reorganization, there is no bargaining with the creditors, this is Chapter 7, liquidation. No one gets anything until all assets are sold at auction. This is a classic case of what private equity companies like Bain capital do to companies like Hostess. they find a struggling company, buy their debt on the cheap, load it up with more debt, cut wages and benefits, pay themselves big bonuses, and let the company go under. All you union haters out there, will you give up your 40 hour week, your holiday pay, your company furnished equipment, and more? Will you bring your own lamps, pens, computers to work at your cost. will you pay for accidental breakage of supplies, will you pay the janitor to clean your office? When companies fail, it is management that is responsible."

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4564 posts)
Fjep:

"I think most of us are happy with our lives in general. We are not the ones pissing and moaning over being abused by the evil robber barons. I would be just as happy living in a tipi as living in a mansion."

I doubt that, but the fact that you guys bitch so much about helping your countrymen... tells me that you aren't.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
I think most of us are happy with our lives in general. We are not the ones pissing and moaning over being abused by the evil robber barons. I would be just as happy living in a tipi as living in a mansion.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
'I am not the one who is happy licking the boot who kicks him at the mid 20k a year job like you are. "

LMAO TOO FUCKING FUNNY...Stop it

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
"Oh and I did just have an interview for a 26k a year job,"

AND you were told to leave...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Lucky:

"Be gone slave. We have heard enough from you."

I am not the one who is happy licking the boot who kicks him at the mid 20k a year job like you are.

Oh and I did just have an interview for a 26k a year job, with dental and eye benefits. Its a government job, not a private employer... But you know what? At the least the government is interested in providing... unlike private employers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
"Unions: Excellent in concept, terrible in execution. "

AGREED!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19574 posts)
Be gone slave. We have heard enough from you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  ... 18  Next »
107 to 116 of 175
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.