Lifecycle of a Democracy : Swingers Discussion 2118891021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cplo:

Lol, my iPhone doesn't do a great job of spell checking, and I don't edit the iPhone text as well as I likely ought to. But with changing the two words which didn't sound right, you could easilly figure out what was said.

How? Word subsatution. You subtract those words and subsatue them with other words. It is a basic English game schools use to teach their students. Insert the incorrect word in a sentence and make the student fix the setence.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert you are one ate up dude, Everything you say is right out of the Dem. Playbook, I have no problem with wealthy people, They do not need to pay 1 cent more in taxes than you or I do,I get a kick out of people like you and OBAMASS,,Yall think its not fare because some one is rich and does not pay your bills,,,,Get a fucking job or 2 jobs!!! Not all but many people became wealthy because unlike the cry babbies like you?? they earned it from the bottom and made it where they are where they are today,,

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
"The people can't be taxes to pay for these thing did they don't have wealth to be taxed. "

I don't even know wtf this means. Do your stories ever get published? Your editor must hate you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
You, sir, are a burden on humanity, and a plague on the SLS Forum.

You are, however, entertaining. I enjoy our discussions as much as I enjoy playing with my dogs. My dogs learned at a young age that they will never catch their tails. So they progressed to the somewhat more productive game of "Did he really throw the ball this time?"

Sometimes they come back empty mouthed, and sometimes they get to bring the ball back. When they do get to bring the ball back, it's so slobbery that I can't believe how much dog spit one dog brained dog can get on one ball in such a short time. Sometimes I'll take the ball from them and continue the game, but only if I have a towel to dry both the ball and my hands. Other times I just let them chew on the ball and entertain everybody as they toss it around, chase it and attack the ball- slobber flying everywhere.

I'm out of towels at the moment.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Big:

The only people saying that they want anything for free is you republicans.

You want tax breaks. You want to pay your employees less. And you want to make more personal wealth.

Guess what? You can't make shit if the employees can't spend money. You can't be given tax breaks and new roads, bridges, infulatructure and security unless you are taxed for it.

The people can't be taxes to pay for these thing did they don't have wealth to be taxed.

The only people crying are the rich.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
a type of soical program,soical security is a soicalist program,it broke,been rob,and can not be susianted.a typical libbers soical program.just like all soicalist programs that don't work.and yet libbers are crying the loudest that people on the program are robbing them when they are the ones that put this program in place.in fact congress is the ones robbing this program so they can pay for people who won't work or want obastercare.free this or ffree that.I want a free car,free tv,free food,free what the fuck ever.the one on here that wants soicalism,then turn around and cries about we are robbing him.well cry me a river......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Good:

If a nation has so many unemployable people, as to be concerned about... Then that nation has some kind of plague which is damaging the people.

Unemployable are the mentally and physically disabled.

There are those who aren't built for some jobs. (such as myself.) who won't be able to develope upper body strength in an acceptable amount of time to not be a burden to a construction company. (lifting 50-75 pounds three fights of steps in two minutes for 8-12 hours a day)

However such under-developed people can still do other things. Guard duty, janitorial work, bus driving, ect.

Only once each and every job is filled and you still have a surplus of able bodied workers can you say they aren't employable... Because there aren't any more jobs.

Now I work full time. If I lived on my own. I would be in a shack without most utilities. If I had kids, I would receive welfare from the government... If I was a single no children woman, I could still find some kind of welfare program.

The bottom line is, my employer doesn't pay enough to not subsadize that pay so to add to the national economy.

That is why there is less demand for the number of employed persons. That is why there are fewer and fewer jobs in total and why we had leaped ahead from the 1800s to the 1900s and crawled the later years of the 1900s into the 2000s.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
"First is why was there a need for any social welfare programs in the first place? Answer: the wealthy didn't pay their workers enough so to stay off the social safety nets."

You do understand there are people who are unemployable, and never will be employable don't you?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mark:

Ok, show me where I said anything without fact. What does Cyprus make? What do they sell to the outside world? Any national economy built on tourism is a economy based on the markets and banking alone.

Such forms of economics cannot sustain a population forever.

Sure the only solution I can foresee is the exact solutions we have always used. Expansion. If you have another which works and doesn't end with the lost of civility and or civilization, let's hear it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert: Your post is completely void of anything fact. You again posted nothing but nonsence.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 175   End
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy