Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Lifecycle of a Democracy
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   141 to 150 of 175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The only people the company is obligated to pass on profits to is the shareholder. The employees receive a wage or salary. If it is not enough, find another job. Nobody is obligated to give their profits to anybody but those who invest. It is up to the employees to invest in the company, if they don't that is their fucking problem."

Fair enough, and this is more or less the answer I expected. And in theory, I don't really disagree. Of course, it's much more difficult for someone making minimum wage to invest anything from their paycheck.

The problem I have though is when the CEO and board of directors/whatever keep ALL of those profits to themselves in the form of added bonuses and "corporate retreats". If they're going to take a chunk for themselves, they should share with everyone, no? Afterall, they've also been paid their wage so if they want more money, they should also buy stock in the company, right? So if the profits are going to be shared by some, they should be shared by all or not shared at all and reinvested in the company infrastructure (maybe new computers, registers, office spaces, etc).

But going beyond the money, there's also the benefits which working stiffs are having taken away from them more and more each day. Do you feel that employers should not provide adequate health care for their employees? Especially if there's an inherent health risk to the job?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
If the change in government fucked you, you likely weren't turning a profit. Most likely because your competators like you charged the consumer as little as possible and already cut Everythig to include the workers to the bare minimum.

When you leave no room for error, you have a bad business model. Stop blaming the government for your failure and look in the mirror for who fucked you.

LMAO at Jr. tellin me I had a bad Business model....LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
How is it jealousy to want to be rewarded/compensated for helping to make a company successful? T

You are you are being compensated and given a wage that doesnt bankrupt the company keeping your job alive. You think they do this on purpose? They have to account for every penny they spend and earn.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky:

Sounds to me like your business model was bad, not the government.

If the change in government fucked you, you likely weren't turning a profit. Most likely because your competators like you charged the consumer as little as possible and already cut Everythig to include the workers to the bare minimum.

When you leave no room for error, you have a bad business model. Stop blaming the government for your failure and look in the mirror for who fucked you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
"As for the endless laws we have, welcome to being part of a greater society than just you. Please go to mars and build your own nation there if you cannot stand being part of something bigger than you."

The main premise to the constitution is that the Government exists at the behest of the people they no longer work for the people we work for them.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Cplo:

Sadly we are arguing with people who believe that you are only worth what you can command and not a penny more. So when the public turn the table and use the government of the people against the rich... They cry because it is all they can do, they know that for every one of them, their are 1,000 poor that can't feed, cloth, warm, provide healthcare for their children.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
If the business man provided, the people wouldn't go to the governmet and the government wouldn't take more in taxes from you.

BULL SHIT...there will always be lazy mother fuckers in this world.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
.48 to every gallon of gas goes to the government. $100. in groceries cost 18.14 in taxes, personal property, Licenses, state income tax federal inome tax social security tax new Obama care tax, insurance up, out of pocket up for medical costs up oh and here is a new one. We have a health care card savings account. taxed at 12% as income. Electric is up 27% figured it out just the other day all of these things went up from 2010 $2748.00 for this year. Since I am now an employee instead of an owner I make 18,000.00 less than I did in 2009 that is a swing of $20748.00 since this president took office. You want more? Fuck you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky:

"Every aspect of my life is in one way or another touched by Government. Work, play,and self betterment."

If the business man provided, the people wouldn't go to the governmet and the government wouldn't take more in taxes from you.

As for the endless laws we have, welcome to being part of a greater society than just you. Please go to mars and build your own nation there if you cannot stand being part of something bigger than you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
The only people the company is obligated to pass on profits to is the shareholder. The employees receive a wage or salary. If it is not enough, find another job. Nobody is obligated to give their profits to anybody but those who invest. It is up to the employees to invest in the company, if they don't that is their fucking problem.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   141 to 150 of 175   End
TOPIC: Lifecycle of a Democracy