Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Life comes at you fast!
TOPIC: Life comes at you fast!
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
JMN - I stated before that I will not respond. However, this is not a political format but one of moral character.

You may interpret my comments as argumentive and that I am intellectualizing your original post. So what?

This forum is predominately contributed by conservatives. You know that. You post your comments to get a response. If you didn't like my response, what was your intention on posting it?

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
It's taken me awhile to respond to this forum. I started it and deleted it because I believe assumptions were made. (Maybe I'm wrong.)

The worst point is that this is being brought to your attention by a LIBERAL!

I find the opening comments on this forum as ludicrous. Here's why: (1) No reference was made to the ethnicity of the young lady; so suppose that person bringing in the black boyfriend is black herself? To take this issue further, the comment was to "shock" the readers that a black person was being presented by a white girl.

(2) By the context of the opening comments, I assume that the language is intended to confront conservatives on their inability to face a child coming home and saying that they are gay or lesbian. Well, it happened exactly as it was stated here when my child came home and expressed it. It was a relief because my child was not happy until that moment. My child is incredibly intelligent and gifted and has achieved goals higher than anyone on both sides of the family. As you can see, we're extremely proud parents. And my child has always and will always be loved. Good parents will always be good parents and will always provide an open mind and an open line of communication.

I purposely left the point of gay or lesbian because it really doesn't matter.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
LOL sounds like you convert to Liberalism like JNM did LOL And that would not have happen if you didnt condone drug abuse by your children.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Life comes at you fast!