Libturdian Red Herring . : Swingers Discussion 236946
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLibturdian Red Herring .
TOPIC: Libturdian Red Herring .
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
Liberal media at it again. Ceasing the opportunity to tarnish the reputation of a strong Republican hopeful.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 427   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good thinking, Bobbie.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(867 posts)
Sexy:

What your daughter has said is very true, and that is the least possible number of computers which hold copies of those documents. So left or right, those documents are far from gone when someone says they were deleted. Oh and I do not need to be employed, much less skilled in computer networking or a similar field to know this... One only needs to have a basic understanding of how the technology works... I after all networked my entire house... Well, my parents house.

I actually want to get a finger print door lock and program it with a computer in the house. If my parents had smart phones and could be taught how to use them (more a unwillingness to learn than a inability) I would network their heating, lights, and their bedroom AC, to their phones to. Its fairly easy when you buy the right equipment.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
My Daughter-in-Law is a large Company Computer Project Manager, and says those files would be in at least four storage areas: Lerners computer, her Cloud back-up, and the recipients laptop file and cloud back-up. Both would also probably be contained in hard drives located in the DC area.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(867 posts)
Now 2 years of Lerner's emails are lost.

Only the dimmest of the dimwits would believe there's no scandal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16800 posts)
Andrew...the R or D does matter in terms of policy, but that has nothing to do with Christie Christie is a fraud, a criminal, and a thug, and make NO mistake, Republican through and through

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
It's not the R or the D that matters, it's the C in Corruption that twists my knickers and would with either a D or R in their name. To pretend otherwise is to be a simple partisan hack....as usual.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
PartyPerks,

Another thing that makes no fucking sense at all is why leftists have such a huge problem with Christie. Does the R or D at the end of a candidates name really make that much difference to you? A large percentage of republican voters, myself included, think Christie should drop the charade and switch to the democrats. He'd be happier with them, and we'd be happier if he quit pretending.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(364 posts)
No, that's not how I meant it. i was mimicing what I've seen in English parliament the way they address each other. I didn't know it was an actual title.

And Ted Cruz isn't Canadian. He was physically born in Canada to naturalized American citizens who came from Cuba.

Both times John McCain ran for president there were a few douchebags who tried to make the same issue with him because he was born in a Panamanian hospital while his father, the U.S. Navy admiral, was stationed in the canal zone.

Similar issue with the Obama Birthers. His mother was an American citizen so that should never have mattered where the birth took place.

It's because we do things all wrong in America. The citizenship status of the parent should be the only factor, but instead we put too much emphasis on the place of birth. It leads to ridiculous conflicts with people saying Cruz, Obama, and McCain aren't qualified to be president, while the child of every pregnant mexican who sneaks across the border to drop her baby in a Tucson hospital is considered a natural born citizen.

It makes no fucking sense at all.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Christie now has yet another problem in which federal prosecutors will soon be working...seems his appointed atty general killed a criminal case against a rogue sheriff from the Jersy-Vania triangle with the blessings of "Trenton" (NJ GOP code speak for Christie) in return for a political contribution from of all people, the GOP candidate for Governor of Mass. Stay tuned

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"But basically, it's a comment re: his Canadian ancestry"

Ahhh, got it. I knew the term was used in British commonwealth, but it's also used sarcastically and derisively. The guy who used it usually isn't very subtle and the Cruz ancestry thing just went whoosh over me.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10775 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 427   End
TOPIC: Libturdian Red Herring .