Liberals for McCain Yes I Can! : Swingers Discussion 97867
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberals for McCain Yes I Can!
TOPIC: Liberals for McCain Yes I Can!
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bush is Strong, why does that make the liberals so scared, what would the lib's do give bin laden a blow job so he likes you more just before he cuts your fucking head off? Lib's are afraid of their own shadow, just like clinton not taking bin laden when he was handed him, thus causing 9/11.

Island, I know McCain took a lot of beatings as a POW and injured when he parachuted out, thought I read where his jaw was broken and was infected...not sure now.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
perfect

I don't know who is the most "populatity" right now but I remember when we were very popular in the world not long ago. Our president didn't have to take the 82nd Airborne with him every time he traveled. If you want to fight terror being really popular would be a big plus. Yeah we can't do it alone. Interpol, Scotland Yard, Intelligence will catch more terrorists than any brigade of Marines.

Being a big cowboy prick -- now how's that working out for us. The last Zogby poll I saw in Iraq (...yes he's done a few there) showed that 70% of the Iraqi's can't stand us. Even though we're spending $200B on them this year.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Desty "The walnut in his jaw...That happens to be a POW injury, should anyone care about that..."

I am not sure your correct on this one. I think he had an operation a few years back and its been swollen ever since. May have been some bout with cancer. Not sure either.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
The walnut in his jaw...That happens to be a POW injury, should anyone care about that...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Coupleinit: Do you agree with George W. Bush that McCain is a "true conservative."

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
I can't believe the only candidate we have is the one with a walnut stuck in the side of his cheek.......Ahhhhhhh

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(180 posts)
Colin Powell would be a much bigger help for McCain but he is more likely to show up on an Obama ticket than McCain. He has said some pretty nice things about Obama lately.

How about it righties-- what if there was an all Black ticket Obama and Powell ? Wow that would shake things up. Powell's roots are Caribbean, Jamaica I believe, Obama from African roots, a little bit of Reggae and a little bit of soul. Eight years of that the whole world would love us again.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
First of all a lot of us independents ( ...yes thats my affiliation) liked McCain in 2000 just for that reason. He stood up to the nuts that had taken over the Republican Party (Desty this is were you start typing commie pinko, etc.) and paid a price that was very un-holy in South Carolina by Fallwell and the god crowd.

Then something happened and he cuddled up to Bush for 4-5 years (except for the tax cut). Thats when I started to see him as another phony politician pandering to the wingnuts to secure this nomination. If he puts Condi on his ticket I think that solidifies those independents that have that view of him and might have held there nose and voted for him. I don't think Condi helps him, this administration is not that popular with voters -- other than getting a lot of Exxon campaign money.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
PerfectMatch:

My bias is never blind. I try to keep very open eyes when studying what George W. Bush says.

Bush has called McCain a "true conservative."

Do you believe that? Do you think Bush is right?

I agree here with Limbaugh: Bush is having trouble reading the evidence and seems to be asserting something here that is not true according to true conservatives such as Limbaugh.

So tell me: Who is right about McCain? Bush or Limbaugh and Coulter?

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Yesterday, in an interview with Fox News Sunday, George W. Bush praised McCain a "true Conservative."

"Look, he's very strong on national defense. He's tough fiscally. He believes that tax cuts out to be permanent. He's pro-life.... His principles are sound and solid as far as I'm concerned," Bush said.

Do you think Limbaugh would agree with Bush? Do you agree with Bush?

Did Bush leave anything out? Is he having trouble reading the evidence? Is he spinning the evidence and making false claims about it?

Would you trust Bush interpreting an intelligence report?

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Liberals for McCain Yes I Can!