Liberals foaming at the mouth : Swingers Discussion 2173911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberals foaming at the mouth
TOPIC: Liberals foaming at the mouth
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmm, never heard of Joe Salazar, since he's just a state rep in Colorado; hardly equivalent to a US Senate candidate.

Apparently he was cautious about college women carrying guns. As in, eventually one would shoot another who was just walking the same sidewalk at night.

What college women walk alone at night? Some who have been at a bar or a party? Perhaps drinking?

denverpost.c om/opinion/ci_22631166/no-gotcha-joe-salazar-rape-comments

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It is the role of liberal politicians and media to pounce on the failings of conservatives and to try to defend their own.

It is the role of conservative politicians and media to pounce on the failings of liberals and to try to defend their own.

When the game plays out on the national stage during a presidential campaign, naturally it gets more attention than when it takes place in the context of obscure state politics.

Obviously, mainstream news media has long been dominated by progressives, therefore the mainstream news is more persistent in their criticism of Republicans. Likewise, modern talk radio and tv opinion shows are dominated by conservatives and therefore focus their criticism on the Democrats.

Sed advances the search for truth by exposing the offensive comments of Joe Salazar. She logically contrasted those comments with the equally offensive comments of Todd Akin.

Sed advances partisanship and division by turning the discussion into one about alleged hypocrisy, replete with generalizations about liberals, leftists and democrats.

It is an intellectually weak but effective way of distracting attention from underlying issues.

The issue should be the problem of men having ignorant views on the issue of rape.

But, like so many others, Sed prefers to reduce the matter to yet another meaningless exercise in liberal this versus conservative that.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2285 posts)
Now that funny, coming from you guys...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Liberals hate people that can think for themselves.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Indeed. Just glance at this thread. You can't even talk about the Left acting hypocritically without a snark or a demand that you disclaim your post that the other side does it too. It's of no relevance that in this particular case it is impossible to compare the two. It's like day and night. The Right is acting civilized, while the Left is acting like rabid dogs and the MSM has it's trap zipped.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
It is simply that liberals cannot abide criticism of any kind. If you are critical of a liberal point then you are, retarded, uneducated, hate minorities, the list goes on and on.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
*The difference is most on the right are shunned and resign, while the Libtards double-speak and defend their own so they can stay in power. *

Well then, enough. Why not hit them with their own weapons? Just look at what they did during the election. They're notorious for painting the Right as retarded, regressive, thousands of loony lefties on the DailyKos, HuffPo, Mondo, Democraticunderground, even Politico. I mean seriously, enough with the, we're not going to stoop to their level. It's not getting the Right anywhere.

Notice how Salazar's outrageous statements are no where in the media. In fact, the lefty maniacs on Twitter are demanding that the hashtag #liberaltips2avoidrape be permanently banned because it mocks rape?

Akin was a complete douche for stating what he stated, but Salazar is as big of a douche, yet all that we hear is crickets! Akin was in the news for months!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
I was watching the news today and they ran vid of JJ Jr going into and out of the court house with his wife. They both screwed up but both took ownership and are doing as well as any of us could ask of them at this time. This is not about him. There has been quiet from the right on this, but today CNN went over the edge with it the other way. They were talking about him not being gone for long that he would be back. Excuse me... If I had voted for this guy and he had let me down that badly I would not be voting for him again. I would still be voting dem but not for him ever again. I guess CNN must think that he pleading guilty just wipes the slate clean. I thought it was some of the most openly biased reporting I have ever seen. They are already blowing his horn setting him up for a comeback and he hasn't even been sentenced yet. Give me a break.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
The difference is most on the right are shunned and resign, while the Libtards double-speak and defend their own so they can stay in power.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Very big of Sed now to concede that hypocrisy is a non-partisan trait.

It was just random that she chose a Democrat to make her point. Her overgeneralization about Lefties could have just as easily been applied to Righties. Referring to liberals in the thread title and her blanket claim about the liberals answer to rape was not partisan.

How silly of me to think she was implying, hinting or suggesting something untoward about only one side.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2285 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Liberals foaming at the mouth