Liberals foaming at the mouth : Swingers Discussion 217391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberals foaming at the mouth
TOPIC: Liberals foaming at the mouth
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Big:

Spoken like a true ignorant old man. I am sure there is a seat waiting for you in some shopping mall someplace for you to sit in and bitch.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
liber or conser.well I belive my money is mine.the cotus is the law,I can live where I want.congree has and will and will again try to take my rights away form me every chance they get.police don't have any more right to carry a gun then anybody else.most moral,tax, and gun laws are just a way to rip you off.when only police have guns.you are in a POLICE STATE.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I've read posts in the Forum by self proclaimed Liberals who refuse to consider any other position than their own.

I've also read posts by conservatives that express a view typically associated with a liberal view.

There are probably 51 shades of gray on being a Liberal or a Conservative.

I swing fiscally conservative and morally bankrupt.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
To be "Liberal" actually means you are willing to consider all sides. If you don't take a side, the "conservatives" will assign you to the "other side", in their minds.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Just more of the same.

Neither side has a monopoly on objective thinking. In fact, sadly, neither side exhibits much objective thinking.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"... high-circulation, urban newspaper editorial staffs have been comprised of many more D's than R's."

So it's an urban/rural thing. That makes some sense. It could also be coincident with educated/uneducated, or open/closed minded. Those closed-minded people don't often get hired to do real news reporting.

A bright, open-minded person from the countryside would probably find work with a big-city newspaper. A redneck who's proud of his bigotry probably would not.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So many empirical studies have demonstrated that over the years major network tv news departments and the high-circulation, urban newspaper editorial staffs have been comprised of many more D's than R's. It is what it is.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"It is simply that liberals cannot abide criticism of any kind. If you are critical of a liberal point then you are, retarded, uneducated, hate minorities, the list goes on and on."

Yep... That's why the right calls us libtards. Notice that the left does not call the right repubtards?

Gallup NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
I'll stick with my contention.

I try not to deny or ignore facts to suit my arguments, as this runs counter to everything I have been taught about logic and effective persuasion.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"Obviously, mainstream news media has long been dominated by progressives, therefore the mainstream news is more persistent in their criticism of Republicans."

Are you sure you got this straight? How about: "mainstream news is more persistent in their criticism of Republicans, therefore mainstream news media has long been dominated by progressives."

I can't tell that one statement makes more sense than the other. When one party unilaterally declares war on the other, there's no magic balance that ensures both parties are equally culpable. I can think of lots of "wars" where one side is distinctly more at fault, or entirely.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Liberals foaming at the mouth