Liberals Love Their Blacks : Swingers Discussion 728151031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberals Love Their Blacks
TOPIC: Liberals Love Their Blacks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know, it's obvious that Strom Thurmond's racist tendencies were just an act all those years, since it turned out he had an illegitimate black child born out of wedlock. Guess old Strom had a hankering for that jungle love! I betcha Trent does to, truth be told. Conservatives alway act opposite to their natural tendencies. Just like Rush hating druggies, and that Florida joker that wanted to pry the pants off the little boys...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Racism is tolerated by the left if it's genesis is from the left. Sad really"....This statement Akron is soooo true.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
In an interview with conservative radio talk show host Sean Hannity, Lott said his remarks "conveyed an impression that is not accurate." He said that his reference to the idea of the country's being better off was not about race and segregation but about Thurmond's support for "a strong national defense and economic development and balanced budgets and opportunity."

Lott said last week's comment, made during a 100th birthday party for Thurmond, was "a mistake of the head and not of the heart," adding, "I apologize for the words, and I'm sorry that I used words that were insensitive."

Let us move on ( to coin a phrase) I see no apologies comming from Biden because in his worped mind I bet he thinks he has said nothing wrong.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
So here comes Biden making a racist rtemark and who does Aus. choses to comment on......Lott...never fails.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Tremendous political controversy ensued following remarks Lott made on December 5, 2002 at the 100th birthday party of Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina. Thurmond ran for President of the United States in 1948 on the Dixiecrat (or States' Rights) ticket. Lott said:

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

Since Thurmond had explicitly supported racial segregation in the presidential campaign to which Lott referred, this statement was widely interpreted to mean that Lott also supported racial segregation. Lott had attracted controversy before in issues relating to civil rights. As a Congressman, he voted against renewal of the Voting Rights Act, voted against the continuation of the Civil Rights Act and opposed the Martin Luther King Holiday. Lott also maintained an affiliation with the Council of Conservative Citizens, which is described as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. According to his uncle, former state Senator Arnie Watson, "Trent is an honorary member" of the CCC, a group the Southern Poverty Law Center calls "the incarnation of the infamous white Citizens Councils," the white supremacist groups that attempted to resist desegregation. [1]

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Word to ya muthah.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
This just goes to show the contempt that liberals have for the black community...yet they continue to be the champion of the so called black person plight.....that Da in NC comes to mind as well.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Too funny, All gone. Backto the days of George Wallace is the only ways the liberals will survive, Another liberal show their true colors.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Trent Lott gave an old dying man a gracious comment, based in levity, about being President and was raked over the coals for it.

I personally don't think Biden met anything negative in his comment, yet it has far more possibilities for interpretation then what Lott said. Yet, I will bet, the press will down play it or ignore it because of they like Biden and his politics.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Liberals Love Their Blacks