Liberals HATE our Troops : Swingers Discussion 72876101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberals HATE our Troops
TOPIC: Liberals HATE our Troops
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here we go, I am so sorry these people are and claim they are American. Hey Jack they are Back. Very Sad I will be going to the USO next week and the VA Hospital the following weekend. Cant wait to talk with the guy's to see how they are doing.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
DOD office of Public Affairs, through Complaints maintained by each services Provost Marshal, Office of Security Police and each services Inspector General, list over 1 million complaint of service members being verbally, and physically accosted by those identified as "war protestors". It is also estimated that far less then 1 percent of service people who are treated in this matter ever report it. It is believed most military personnel do not report or confront this conduct because of the discipline and the respect for dissent that is instilled within them.

To dismiss incidents like the one's Sparling reported demonstrates to me the incredible bias of those who claim this type of conduct never happens. I and others I served with have been spit on, had cups of liquid thrown on us, been verbally accosted more times then I can count. Many of these times I was not in uniform, only the flag officer I was protecting was. I can not remember one case where any of us officially reported or complained about it.

We elected to take the high road and view it from several positions: 1. We were protecting their right to act that way, 2. It demonstrated to us the hypocrisy of their so called belief in "peace" and we preferred that the American people see it and judge for themselves, 3. Spitting, calling us names, and acting like a spoiled petulant child reflects poorly on them, not those in uniform or our leaders.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
since in any gathering of over 100,000

UM wrong try 30,000 people... No excuse for it, but I figured there would be some expounded from some!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
you know it's true that soldiers are not being spat on and called baby killers. They had a story about a soldier who had a counter demonstration in D.C he and a few others had a booth and a microphone trying to offer a counter view to the protestors. The protestors first tried to change his mind, then when he revealed that he was a vetrean, "some" spat on him and called him baby killer. They even had a few who tried to bum rush the vet and his people. This guy lost a leg in Iraq for Christs Sake! They were willing to harm a wounded vet!

There is a very hostile element of the left in this country that does hate the military. Most progessives ignore them, much the same way as African American Organizations choose to ignore Gansta Rap and Black on Black crime, the way the Muslim community ignores terrorist who murders innocent people and put out tapes saying that they represent Islam. This element of the Left still has alot of power and control, and the party uses them for every election. Then Ignores them, but qietly roots them on if they can be effective. Not saying the right doesn't have it's far right racist elements. But those dogs are kept way in the back some where and are never feed, at least at the national level. The Dems would do well to starve these Rabid Liberal Dogs who call our soldiers baby killers. It is this element that will keep the Dems from being trusted to protect this country. If we have to fight all the time with one hand behind our back because we are worried about "detainee rights". If our Intelligence organizations can't do "Black Op" operations and maybe bend or break a few rules here and there, the way they have always done to protect this country. Then I don't beleive we will ever make real headway in the war against these terrorists. Either the Islamic Community steps up and deals with their issues concerning these radicals. Or we should completely overpower and dismantle any and all terrorist organizations that threaten us. If that means steping on toes and being "insensitive" then so be it. If the Islamic Community doesn't like the job we are doing, then they should do it themselves!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Those who state they support the troops but do so by calling for their return home, in my opinion, is the same thing as saying I want my football team to win, but not if they have to play the game and possibly get hurt. "

Isn't that what we ALL want if we can have it? The ability for our team to win without having "play the game"? I understand that playing is often necessary, but without getting into a debate about whether it is necessary in THIS case, shouldn't the above attitude be EVERYONE's opinion in the general sense? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- No, I want to play the game, live life, feel, believe in something greater then myself. I refuse to sit on the sidelines and whine and bitch, yet do nothing or offer nothing to game or the end result. I am willing to sacrifice and fight on even when it interfers with my personal desires and pleasures. Too many people sit on the sidelines and refuse to live life through both the good and the bad. Winning and losing is the end result, but playing the game to it's final concluson is rewarding within itself.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Next up was Staff Sergeant Manuel Sahagun, who is on his second tour in Iraq. He complained that "one thing I don't like is when people back home say they support the troops, but they don't support the war. If they're going to support us, support us all the way." Enough said cant top this statement. Out of the mouth of babes...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I always find it interesting that those who didn't serve, have the most bilge pouring out of their meat holes." ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Well I did serve 21 years, not in a support role but in an active "combat" front line role.

Those who state they support the troops but do so by calling for their return home, in my opinion, is the same thing as saying I want my football team to win, but not if they have to play the game and possibly get hurt.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Liberals HATE our Troops