Liberals Continue Attempts to Castrate American Men : Swingers Discussion 729931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberals Continue Attempts to Castrate American Men
TOPIC: Liberals Continue Attempts to Castrate American Men
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
sen, great post... i really think the original topic has nothing to do with politics but rather common sense!!

38, i am defn not jumping into the good vs evil debate but u quoted a guy(ted nugent) who when he was 30ish obtained guardianship over a minor so he could bang her!!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
yinyang,

Hate to disappoint you, but this conservative agrees that the coach should of been fired. I do not see it as a liberal thing. Using the euphemism of "checking your man hood" is one thing, and no one should take offense to it in the setting of what took place. However, actually having them grab themselves is just plain stupid and I have no sympathy for the coach.

Hey, JNM.....here that...I am telling Akron I disagree with him.

I can disagree with Akron without calling him names or degrading him as a person. Challenging a persons point of view is OK, I just don't find it necessary to insult them. I am not always successful but I do my best to step back and slap myself when I do go "over the line".

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
AK, that reminds me of when the football coach brought in the bull and had him castrated in front of the team.. he got fired too i believe...

bottom line was coach was probably out of line and from his response he clearly didn't seem to get it.

im afraid to ask but what does this have to do with liberals?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Liberals Continue Attempts to Castrate American Men