Liberal Mis-step : Swingers Discussion 865171031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberal Mis-step
TOPIC: Liberal Mis-step
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
oh trust me, if the stars ever collided and ended up as president...extra-constitutional abuse of power would be the norm. For 8 years. after i fix it the liberals would need another 225 years to fuck it up again. it would take them a 100 years to reproduce as many as i'd have shot. saddamn hussien would look benevelent compare to me.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
what part of dictator didn't i make clear? we don't need no stinkin' vice dictator... unless of course she's going ot take dicktation.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
twofer,

I wouldnt' want the job, but thanks. First thing I'd do if elect was have everyone in congress shot and declare myself dictator. Then I'd take 8 years put the country right and step down.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
fortunately kookcinich has about the same chance of being elected POTUS as I do. Maybe not even that good.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hang him after a brief trial for his Treason, all you have to do is play that tape.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
isn't kookcinich the same idiot that bankrupt cleveland and defaulted on thier bonds. I think he also set a river on fire.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Some of the liberals in congress and others should be charged and tried for Treason..I vote for public hanging.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Now removing people from gallery LOL these are some fucked up people.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The article in the NY Time produced by move on dot org. Entitled: General Betray us. Have liberals shot them selves in the foot? and if so how do they stop the bleeding?

We know their reputation the second opinion might be "blow it off it means nothing." Your choice, Please keep in mind that everyone has a right to their opinion. Is the Petraeus reflect what is going on in Iraq or is it the party line being sent through a puppet general.

If the war is lost then so be it.

Caution: commenting here may get extremely heated please put on your Armour.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Liberal Mis-step