Liberal Mis-step : Swingers Discussion 86517101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberal Mis-step
TOPIC: Liberal Mis-step
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
The article in the NY Time produced by move on dot org. Entitled: General Betray us. Have liberals shot them selves in the foot? and if so how do they stop the bleeding? We know their reputation the second opinion might be "blow it off it means nothing." Your choice, Please keep in mind that everyone has a right to their opinion. Is the Petraeus reflect what is going on in Iraq or is it the party line being sent through a puppet general. If the war is lost then so be it. Caution: commenting here may get extremely heated please put on your Armour.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ooooooo...gur000000..what can i type......oooooooooo gruoooo what can i think....ooooooooooowhere did you want me to send your money......ooooooo

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
it must hurt being a loser like you with a guru and plagerized stories floating around...la la la la la

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
the difference is pasting facts, you only paste fiction from lib blogs.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Yep sounds like the Lib's to me!

In law, treason is the crime of disloyalty to one's nation. A person who betrays the nation of their citizenship and/or reneges on an oath of loyalty and in some way willfully cooperates with an enemy, is considered to be a traitor. Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

Traitor may also mean a person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, nation, family, friends, ethnic group, religion, social class, or other group to which they may belong. Often, such accusations are controversial and disputed, as the person may not identify with the group of which they are a member, or may otherwise disagree with the group leaders making the charge. See, for example, race traitor.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Who, the crocked libs with their $850,000 in bad donations, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Or maybe the new age gurooo of Kincenweird

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jim,

You could be tried for stupidity. Who's going to try him? The world court? we're not signatories to it.

I think any of the democrats running for office could be tried for treason and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Kucinich, a strong anti-war opponent who trails far in the US presidential polls, also said he won't visit Iraq on his trip to the region because he considers the US military deployment there illegal.

"I feel the United States is engaging in an illegal occupation ... I don't want to bless that occupation with my presence," he said in an interview in Lebanon, after visiting Syria. "I will not do it."

Kucinich, who accused the Bush administration of policies that have destabilized the Mideast, met with Syrian President Bashar Assad during his visit to Damascus. He said Assad was receptive to his ideas of "strength through peace."

He also praised Syria

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
As a Congressman, he amassed one of the most anti-abortion voting records in Congress, one especially unusual for a Democrat. Fair enough, Kucinich was raised Catholic. He voted to criminalize partial birth abortions, to deny American servicewoman the right even to pay for their own abortions overseas, to prevent Washington, D.C. from funding abortions for poor women with nonfederal dollars, against research on RU-486, even against health coverage of basic contraception for federal employees. In 1996 he told Planned Parenthood that he did not support the substance of Roe v. Wade. He received a a 95 percent position rating from the National Right to Life Committee, versus 10 percent from Planned Parenthood and 0 percent from NARAL.

Now that he wants to run as a progressive Democrat though, he is waffling all over that stance. He told The Nation magazine that "I believe life begins at conception and that it doesn't end at birth." (Huh?) He said he was not in favor of either a Human Life Amendment that would constitutionally protect "life" from the moment of conception, nor the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and presented his votes as votes not against abortion per se but against federal funding of the procedure. That's not consistent with his votes on the servicewomen and Washington DC issues mentioned above, however. And while told The Nation he was not in favor of "criminalizing" abortion, he voted for a partial-birth-abortion ban that included fines and up to two years in jail for doctors who performed them, except to save the woman's life.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Led Cleveland Into Bankruptcy Critics are quick to charge that Kucinich "led Cleveland into bankruptcy" as a young (31) mayor, called "Dennis the Menace" by the press, and his administration was certainly messy. One book recently named him as the 7th worst mayor of American history, not for any reasons of corruption or scandal, but due to his "abrasive, intemperate, and chaotic administration." He survived a recall vote after only ten months in office by 231 votes (out of 120,000) and was voted out after one term by Republican George Voinovich, even through Democrats outnumbered Republicans 8 to 1. When he threw out the first pitch at a Cleveland Indians game, he wore a bullet-proof vest and had sharpshooters positioned on the stadium roof.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"The energy of the stars becomes us. We become the energy of the stars. Stardust and spirit unite and we begin: one with the universe, whole and holy. From one source, endless creative energy, bursting forth, kinetic, elemental; we, the earth, air, water and fire-source of nearly fifteen billion years of cosmic spiraling." -- Kucinich, in the "Journal of Concious Evolution"

just for zingypoo...you 2 share a guroo?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Liberal Mis-step