Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Liberal Media Fair and Balanced
TOPIC: Liberal Media Fair and Balanced
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 197   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, I cannot believe that no one heard about this. This is seriously fucked up.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Has anyone heard of this incident in any MSM outlet?

Iraqi refugee arrested for bombing Arizona Social Security office with IED, media silence ensues

On Saturday, the Casa Grande Dispatch reported:

An explosive device was detonated Friday morning by the back door of the U.S. Social Security Administration office, shaking downtown Casa Grande, but no one was injured.

Federal agents, including those of the FBI, rushed to the scene. The FBI would not confirm whether anyone was in custody, but the Casa Grande Dispatch learned that a Coolidge resident, Abdullatif A. Aldosary, 47, was being questioned. The investigation involved agents’ going to his home at 4732 W. Lemon Ave., on the west side of Coolidge.

The device exploded at 8:24 a.m. at the federal office, 501 N. Marshall St. The back door and wall were charred and debris was thrown throughout the back parking lot, damaging a car parked nearby.

The office was not yet open but more than 10 employees were inside, police said.

A witness was able to provide police with a license plate number on a small dark-colored compact car that fled the scene. The registration showed an address in the Martin Valley subdivision of Coolidge. Coolidge Police Department officers found the vehicle at the Lemon Avenue address. The homeowner, Aldosary, was turned over to the FBI shortly before 10 a.m.

County recorder records show Aldosary bought the house on Aug. 12, 2008. According to court records, he was charged in September with assault and disorderly conduct. He also was charged in March 2008 with four counts of aggravated harassment at the request of the U.S. Homeland Security Department.

FBI, Homeland Security, Federal Protective Service and U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents were at the scene collecting evidence throughout the day.

pjmedia.c om/tatler/2012/12/02/iraqi-refugee-arrested-for-bombing-arizona-social-security-office-with-ied-media-silence-ensues/

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
I guess you don't remember the media coverage leading up to the Iraq war...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17430 posts)
I'm afraid Tbr didn't do such a good job, between LQQ and Good, they shame both the righties and lefties combined when it comes to name calling. "M"

"M" Why is it OK for you to claim that Al Gore looks like a lactating female, but it offends you if I think GWB looks like a smirking chimp? Can you give us your rational on this? The Right was throwing around "libtard/turd" long before I ever posted here and continues doing so to this very day. Any name calling that I do is directed at public figures and public figures only and, for the most part as a response when it is done from your side first. I find that the Right, of all people posting here, who claim to put the Constitution first and above all, should have a problem with that. When addressing an individual poster here, I do not believe that I have ever insulted them directly or indirectly no matter what I thought of their post. Your reference to me as a "chubby chaser" and I quote "I would imagine that you'd take any female :)" can be considered nothing more then personal character assassination, since you have nothing to base it on from something that I ever posted.. I would never do that to you, no matter how ridiculous I believe your politics are. You more then anyone on here always seem to complain when it comes to interpretation of syntax, it seems to me you need a lesson in the difference between public and personal attack, before you make an accusation like the above.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4114 posts)
Good

"this IS your post dan, try to keep up. must be that alzhimer thing m talks about. "

Yes it is. Now tell me where I denied it. You said I did. You've shown you know how to copy and paste. So show me where I denied it.

"Stupid is stupid"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17456 posts)
That's so true good... You should be very good at playing idiot games. You have alot of experience.

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
don't call ppl idiots dan. i can play this game a lot longer then you can. ;)

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
""You usually can't tell an idiot until he opens his mouth." this IS your post dan, try to keep up. must be that alzhimer thing m talks about.

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Good

Tell me what I've denied that I said??

"stupid is stupid"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17456 posts)
may just be a sometimer's thing with it only being selective though...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 197   End
TOPIC: Liberal Media Fair and Balanced