Liberal Faux Outrage : Swingers Discussion 2158151041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLiberal Faux Outrage
TOPIC: Liberal Faux Outrage
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
User Details are only visible to members.
Chou thank you.

I believe that in the past week or so, the liberals on this board decided to simply spam all the topics with vitriol. Any topic that reflects poorly on the Obama's gets trashed, in the hopes that enough complaints are filed and the thread deleted.

Let me put it this way, NO ONE in these fora, sustained so much personal attacks and character assassinations than I, this week alone.

This is how they operate.

As to the topic. There is nothing that they can say. What will they say? that they were wrong? that they are hypocrites? shrugs.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Anyone trained in literary interpretation would notice the elephant in the room.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Exactly the opposite is more true. Literary critics, knowing the source, doubt that Pippy Longstocking of the Gulag has written the segment quoted as source for the topic. Knowing her style of bloggin, more likely it is sourced from a right-wing antagonist whose goal is demeaning the President of the United States and his family.

Faux Nooze is the source, which is not 'liberal faux outrage,' and it well-known that the opine would be construing the topic to fit a conservative viewpoint, portrayed as 'fair and balanced' by talking heads such as Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

The topic is a literary farce from a deliberately vindictive source.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
So Sed posts an intelligent and logical paragraph of facts (as far as I can tell) and the liberal responses have nothing to do with her statement or the point she is making and at best are nothing more than entertaining grandiloquence.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(433 posts)
People who get all their news from crazy people assume others also do.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Doctrines of Mormonism are fakery and deception. Mormonism is a cult. Not exactly a Goth cult, but the imagery of dark passageways, demons and dungeons fits the mental/spiritually reality of the false Apostles who created the Biggest Lie made in America.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Gothic Mormon garments would have been the daywear fashion if the Dark Lord had stolen the national election.

I wonder how Pippy Longstocking would look with piercings and tattos while playing Demons and Dungeons in Central Park?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
And if by some miracle you could be first lady you would wear Kmart?

I think even poor folks realize the first family is going to wear the best...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
During the campaign, the Liberal battle cry was that Romney is out of touch with the common man. That his wife is a spoiled rich woman that wears expensive gowns and has no idea what goes on in the real world. Remember how they trashed Ann Romney claiming that her blouse was over a $1,000 (The Reed Audubon Silk Shirt). Ironically what the MSM didn't tell you is that Ann spent money to buy that blouse, unlike Michelle, who got her gown from Tracy Reese as a gift. When Michelle wears an outfit, people ask who is the designer, when Ann wore a beautiful outfit, people asked how much.

Michelle's inaugural walk in that black coat/dress by Thom Browne cost $10,000. Michelle's favorite designer is Wes Gordon. His clothing commands prices in the thousands of dollars and can only be found in the elite stores of the super wealthy. A pair of Wes Gordon shorts, fetches $4,000! Michelle owns at least two.

I wont even talk about the outfits that the girls wore for the inauguration and how expensive they are.

And they have the temerity to actually tell us that the Romney's are out of touch with reality and the common man?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
TOPIC: Liberal Faux Outrage