Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Liberal Faux Outrage
TOPIC: Liberal Faux Outrage
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
During the campaign, the Liberal battle cry was that Romney is out of touch with the common man. That his wife is a spoiled rich woman that wears expensive gowns and has no idea what goes on in the real world. Remember how they trashed Ann Romney claiming that her blouse was over a $1,000 (The Reed Audubon Silk Shirt). Ironically what the MSM didn't tell you is that Ann spent money to buy that blouse, unlike Michelle, who got her gown from Tracy Reese as a gift. When Michelle wears an outfit, people ask who is the designer, when Ann wore a beautiful outfit, people asked how much.

Michelle's inaugural walk in that black coat/dress by Thom Browne cost $10,000. Michelle's favorite designer is Wes Gordon. His clothing commands prices in the thousands of dollars and can only be found in the elite stores of the super wealthy. A pair of Wes Gordon shorts, fetches $4,000! Michelle owns at least two.

I wont even talk about the outfits that the girls wore for the inauguration and how expensive they are.

And they have the temerity to actually tell us that the Romney's are out of touch with reality and the common man?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Commancheone, I have read the book or Mormon, the pearl of great price, and doctrine and conveyance (the three principle books or Mormonism) cover to cover several times, so I in fact, know ALL about the LDS/Mormon faith Woman are bond to be submissive (and not in a good way) in all matters of family, finance and faith to their husbands. Up until the late 70s, they were never to work outside the home, and that only changed so they could recruit some lower income people to the church, so it changed from NEVER to "only in cases of ligitamate financial necessity" Anything else you would like to know about the religion which believes people of color turn "white" upon death and assignment to the top two "kingdoms"...let me know

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Seduction...what uncomfortable truths did I sweep under the rug? I simply pointed out that your example was not a stand alone one off, but part of an ongoing continuing pattern of words and deeds that showed some of us Mrs Romney was detached from the mainstream....do you deny that?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"...your description is more that of the muslim view of the world and women..."

Actually, comanch, this comment of yours made me wonder, and I simply asked a question. Both religions share some qualities, and I'm sure there are also some differences.

Also, John Wayne used to say "the Comanch" without pronouncing the "e". Some pronounce the "e" in "coyote", while others don't. Do you have a preference?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Comanche

He is a troll of monumental proportions who thinks that he's smarter than all of us. He's just a creepy troll not worth responding to.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
outdoors is trying to connect the Moormans and the Mormans, fuck I give up. You are a special kind of stupid. I will no longer even think about replying to your posts.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
How can she have taste, the food doesn't stay there long enough to taste it. She is like one of my dogs when I give them scraps. It is a wonder they don't choke at times.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Michelle has taste alright, she just has no manners, she has no class, and absolutely no tact. I would never roll my eyes at ANYONE, ever. It is a disgusting, repulsive ill mannered behavior.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
"... Michelle Owe-bamas lack of class and taste. "

In a nutshell!

Is there really no ideological connection between the Moor-men who invaded Spain from Africa, and the Mormons of America? Their mythologies have some striking similarities.

Some of my best friends ever were brought up with Islam. None of them bought into it much, as adults.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
* I suppose if you were to ignore everything else and pretend the 'dress" issue happens in a vacuum, you might have a point, but in the real world, it is moot. *

I love how you'd like to sweep uncomfortable truths under the rug, so typically liberal of you :).

Please be reminded, that it wasn't the Right that ignored everything, it was the Left that had issues with Ann's wardrobe.

Thanks for playing though, A for effort.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
Party, you have got no idea about the Morman religion, (I am not Morman but have very dear Morman friends), your description is more that of the muslim view of the world and women. Religion has got nothing to dow with Michelle Owe-bamas lack of class and taste.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Liberal Faux Outrage